Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notalk4mom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Is 3 inches enough?
    I'm growing out my hair color to see just how gray I am. I thinking of keeping it gray depending on how it looks. I was wondering if I cut it off as short as I can, how many inches should I leave on my head to not look totally ridiculous? Is 3 inches enough.
    I have thick but fine hair.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 4, 2006, 09:47 PM
    The length and style of your hair is your choice. I think 3 inches of hair is very short. If you are hesitant about cutting your hair that short, you might want to consider letting your hair grow at least 6 inches before cutting the chemically processed hair off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage door opens only a few inches [ 4 Answers ]

My rolling panel garage door only opens about 6 inches and then stops - does not go back down, just stops. I tried to spray the rollers w/WD 40 and see that that's not the thing to do... but now I'm stuck not being able to get in. There is nothing in the way of the sensors - although I do believe...

Afew more inches [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 6'3 I can grab the rim wit ease but I can't seem to dunk I just started wearing anckle weights. Does any one know how how I can gain a few more inches without any jumping programs.

View more questions Search