Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 27, 2010, 07:24 PM
    Pants On The Ground
    Has anyone heard the new internet sensation song "Pants On The Ground?" It is a song about how ridiculous people look with loose, baggy pants. It was first sung by a 62 year old man on American Idol and has since become a huge hit. It was covered by Jimmy Fallon singing it like Neil Young and even by a politician from my home province of New Brunswick. It is a hilarious song with endless versions. It may become even bigger than the infamous Star Wars Kid.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2010, 07:31 PM

I saw the man perform it on American Idol. (The cutoff age is 28, but somehow he got in -- probably charmed everyone with his song.)

It really is a very catchy tune and very easy to sing. I want to belt it out every time I see someone wearing those ridiculous pants. Maybe if we all do that, we will can kill that fad.
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Jan 28, 2010, 01:14 PM

Oh my gosh! I watched that guy on american idol too. Brett Farve sang that song at the victory game with the vikings on Sunday 10th. Good game :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just trying to get in my pants? [ 42 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend, he's 16, I'm 12. My friends say that he is a nice guy, but is he just trying to get in my pants? He is coming over to my house for New Year's, along with 2 other friends, is going to try something?

Still Dirtying Her Pants at 7 [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter has given us a terrible time with her toilet training. Up until last year she still wet her pants, and now she is dirtying them again. She holds it in until its just bursting out and leaves marks on her undies. We've tried everythign (she hasn't had a birthday party for 2 years because...

Blue pants [ 1 Answers ]

What color of belt and shoes do you wear with blue pants?

View more questions Search