Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 07:55 AM
    Message for gold3509 about my bio clair
    U say it takes 2 months to work ?I'm using it on face only oil tub cream mix with hq 4% .do you think I should continue using it I'm male by the way.ive used it about 20 days so far no results,my skin colour is like criss brown or craig david. I need to lighten up dark marks
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2010, 10:34 AM
    Well when I first used bio claire I was told to mix the oil and cream in the jar together and continue using it that way and I will get result and they were right it lighten me like crazy... but I don't use it like that any more because of what happen when using it too long... but in your case I recommend using it morning and night bio claire oil and bio claire cream in the jar... give it at least a month or two if you don't see a change afte that,r than I will give it up... cause your skin is resisting it..

By the way I am also male...
    live1 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2010, 11:19 AM

Cheers bro can't wait for some result .what colour were you before bio clair,ps I gort it in croyden I hope it isn't fake
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2010, 02:05 PM
    I was dark brown skin I am know a light carmel color... like will smith color. I do not want to be fair skin I just wanted a light brown color...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio clair best way to use it? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I received my bio clair set and wanted some advice on the best way to use it. What should I use on my face cream,lotion or oil? And do I leave it on over night?

Result with bio clair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this site and wanted information on the bio clair does it work?

I Got Bio Clair. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got my bio claire in the mail today.. I got the soap, the oil, the cream, & the lotion. My question is how am I suppose to mix the oil & cream? & the directions say,for the cream.. "Wash your skin, dry it and mass bio claire softly. DO NOT RINSE..." My question is should I rub it...

Bio clair [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone I haven't started bio claire yet I just place my order! And I can't wait but I want to know can you use it on your armpits too? Is it really for all over the body?(or exceptions) :)

View more questions Search