Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keithtench Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Interior paint per sq ft
    Do you use the same formula for primer and 2nd coat or do you use ex. $1 square ft for each application
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 4, 2010, 08:11 PM

I would expect to pay a professional in the $1 ballpark, since you are asking I assume you are not a pro, right? If you are a handyman you need to keep your pricing competitive, more like $ .50 s/f Try this Estimating a Paint Job - Square Foot Price

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interior Paint [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever painted with a paint that has a bit of sparkle in it. Is it east to apply and can you use a paint roller? Looking to paint a flat wall and some paintable textured wallpaper.

Mixing interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gallon of medium-light sage green paint but I need it to be just a shade darker with more of a brown tint. Any suggestions as to what color(s) to add to achieve this color? I am not going to use this paint anywhere else so I am more or less experimenting before I go buy the shade I am...

Interior paint cost [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a 1200 sq ft house 2 bed/2 bath, lr and kitchen. I have been getting estimates on painting the interior. Currently the walls are neutral in color and I have selected neutral colors. I doubt any wall will need two coats as I am using a top quality paint. The woodwork is white...

Interior paint smell [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering What can make the smell of paint go away? I'm supposed to be having guest tomorrow night, and my apartment still reaks of paint.

Interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

How do I figure how much it will cost to paint the interior of my new house

View more questions Search