Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davonte44 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Oct 13, 2009, 09:55 AM
    Complicated Issue!
    Anyone knows an Attorney that can deal or refer me to an Attorney who also deals with Family Law and Immigration Please!

Thanks.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 10:43 AM

I have no idea where you are so it would be impossible - if the Board allowed it - to make a recommendation.

Call your local Bar Association and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VERY Complicated girlfriend issue [ 9 Answers ]

Hello everybody. Im new to this whole thing, since I'm usually the one helping and not the one asking the questions so much. But I'm seeking a bit of help or mind easing. Sorry that this is so unorganized and long. Ive been dating this girl now for about 6 months(im 17, she's 15 ) Im fully and...

Will it get too complicated. [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently split from my husband of 7 yrs! We had problems about 18 months ago & never really come through them although we did try. We have now completely drifted apart. I have started having contact with an old friend who is also just out of a long term relationship... we get on...

Complicated issue about F-1, 1040EZ and 8843 foms? [ 1 Answers ]

Both my wife and I are F-1 international students. My wife has been in US for more than 5 years but I haven't. To file the tax jointly, can we use 1040EZ form? Another question is: should I file 8843 form if we file 1040EZ jointly? Thanks a lot if anyone has the answer for me!

My dad is so complicated! [ 9 Answers ]

All right everyone, this is going to be a long one so just bare with me for a few minutes... My parents have been happily married for 26 years now, they love each other to death but sometimes my dad just doesn't understand the concept of family. My parents are fairly wealthy, My dad works...

A complicated man [ 5 Answers ]

I'm in love with someone who confuses me. One minute he's talking about possibly moving in together and taking the lead on progressing our relationship further, and the next he seems cold and distant. We've already established relationships with each other's kids and families, we work...

View more questions Search