Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 04:52 PM
    The 3 Roses
    A sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anaesthesia after the surgery she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor.

'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!'

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: 'I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself.'

'The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had had the same procedure done some time ago.'

'And what about the third rose?' she asked.

'That's from a man upstairs in the burns unit. He wanted to thank you for His new ears.'
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 05:04 PM
    That's just sick, but I did giggle.:)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 05:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Dahlia View Post
    That's just sick, but I did giggle.:)

LOL , I wonder if he'll have problems with hair coming out of his ears now :D
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Aug 5, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Don't like the visual.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    LOL , I wonder if he'll have problems with hair coming out of his ears now :D
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

Not cool! Not cool! :(

Okay, I giggled.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2009, 12:09 AM

Hahaha that is nasty.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Aug 10, 2009, 08:53 PM

It too cute. Because we've all been there. And nibbling on someone's ear will never be the same again.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2009, 08:56 PM

Oooh so terrible... and I definitely agree that nibbling on ears won't ever be just nibbling on the ear without that picture!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roses. What should I do [ 23 Answers ]

I've got a nice rose bush (not sure what kind) well it was nice had good sized flowers and nice folage. This past two years its kindof gone wild on me.. I'm worried about pruining it.. since I've never pruned a rosebush before I don't know where to go about it or how to. I also was wondering what...

Planting roses [ 2 Answers ]

:) I have a rose bush that I did not get planted in the ground. It is now the end of October. I live in northern Ohio.. Can I store this plant. If so were is the best place? Do I have to keep it in doors? Thank you for any help.

Don Juan Roses [ 1 Answers ]

I have Don Juan Climbing Roses, my problem is: Some of them blooms while others just have green leaves. Some bush may have only one rose on. What do I need to do?

I ignored his calls. He sent me roses [ 77 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My ex left me a little over a month ago and I found out he was seeing this sluttish girl. Well I found out last week he moved in with her about 3-4 weeks ago. 2 days ago he started calling me. I didn't answer the phone so today I got a dozen roses delivered and on the card it read, I'm...

Roses [ 1 Answers ]

How far below the flower do I deadhead the rose?

View more questions Search