ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 01:05 PM

Look it up in your book!
    eddie71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 01:16 PM

Thank you.
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jul 24, 2009, 01:37 PM

Sorry to be harsh, but if you do a little bit of reading then you can find the answer. This board is not hear to answer your homework problems, it is her to help assist you after you have made an actual attempt to do your homework and you have questions.
    rehmanvohra Posts: 739, Reputation: 27

Jul 24, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Analysing the performance of any business just on one aspect is not appropriate. Current assets indicate how a company can meet its current obligations with the available current assets. There are cases where a company with a negative working capital has been making good profits and still surviving. I would suggest you visit Welcome to Investopedia.com - Your Source for Investing Education where you will find a good tutorial on the subject.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Current assets & current liability [ 4 Answers ]

Could anybody explain how current assets and current liability balances can be used in the preparation of the cash flow statement. I will very grateful for any help. Thank you.

Difference between current assets and current liabilites [ 4 Answers ]

This homework problem is killing me. I've been at it for days and it's due at midnight tonight... 2 1/2 hours. I need to find the difference between the current assets and current liabilities. Then, I need to find the total assets and net income or loss. GRRRR> Please help! Here's the info...

Current ratio and non current assets [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know what each makes contains. current assets 25,000 liabilities 40,000 equity 55,000 non current assets=80,000 ( Is this correct) non current 60,000

What are current assets [ 1 Answers ]

Are Sales considered Current Asset?:confused:

View more questions Search