Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JFormby Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2009, 05:51 AM
    Where is the GREG J. BAKER FAMILY of Cincinnati, Norwood, Ohio
    [F]The BAKER Family: GREG J. Baker, BRIAN C. Baker, and MINDY G. Baker of CINCINNATI, Ohio. One or more of them my have lived in Norwood, Lebanon, & Franklin, Ohio. Where are they?? Greg and Brian used to reside in Tallahassee, Florida; I am their former neighbor from Tallahassee. After Greg returned home to Cincinnati, he called me, gave me his address to write to him but the post office returned the letter; evidently I miswrote the address. Where is this family?? I have tried to locate them two times now. Please e-mail any info to [email protected] Thanks!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 17, 2009, 05:03 PM
    I believe that I have found the information for which you are searching. Do you know the approximate age of Greg J. Baker? Also, you mentioned that you received a call from Greg, have you attempted to call the number that he called from for assistance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

Catering around Tri State Area. (Cincinnati) [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to save money for my wedding strait out of college. I want to find a cheep catering service. I want to save as much money as I can since I am going to be right out of college. I just want something around Cincinnati. Like Lawrenceburg Indiana or Florance Ky. Something like that.

Greg [ 2 Answers ]

Would there be any cost savings between 110v window a/c vs a 220v window a/c at the same BTU rating?

View more questions Search