Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    summerpen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 07:10 PM
    Name of this artist or song
    I am looking for the name of the artist or song from a music video made I believe in the early 1990's. It was of a solo male vocolist alone of the beach playing a baby grand piano. I think he is wearing a suit and the camera goes around him. THe rolling surf and blue skies are around him. It is a love song. Probably pretty popular at the time. But he is definitely alone and he is definitely playing a piano on the beach. It is not Elton John, he was a younger guy, a good head of dark hair, handsome. Not a new artist. He was definitely in the 90's. Thanks!
    ohcableguy Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2008, 04:57 AM

Sounds familiar, I'm thinking Richard Marx.
    lateleigh Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 03:44 AM
    Are you're sure it is early 90s? I was thinking Ben Folds "Still Fighting It"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Would like the Song Title and Artist of a song? [ 1 Answers ]

The song has a phrase "It's 5 O'clock Friday in Savannah" or something like that. The song is a beach type song:) :) :)

Need a Artist and Song Title of a song [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, There is a song I heard years ago but I can't remember the artist name and song title. All I have is a lyrics of a few lines of the song. "Kiss me with all your heart, Your love is sweeter than wine But wine is all i have"

Don't know the song or artist but I know a line from the song [ 2 Answers ]

There's this song that is played on KHOP and one line in the song goes: "she said, Boy you crazy, nah im swazzy" and another line goes: "i met her at a backyard block party by the bar" Can you help me find who sings it and the title of the song... PLEASE

View more questions Search