Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hhaannaahh Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Terribllllle eyesight. Laser vision experiences?
    OK I'm 18 my sight is absolutely terrible
    I was thinking about getting laser eye surgery in the future
    But I am petrified of anything touching my eyeball (lol :/)
    Anyone tell me their experience?
    Is it as horrible as I'm expecting?
    X
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 12, 2009, 01:02 AM

Your eyes are numbed the whole time. I was a medical assistant in a laser clinic for two years, and was an Optician for 6. You doctor will likely tell you to wait until 20 when your eyesight stabilizes. But you can always go in for a consultation to get an idea of what the procedure is like, which one you are eligible for, costs, risks and such. Most places will do a free consultation. So, go in and see what its about. You'll always trust a doctor's advice and knowledge before some strangers on a website. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My eyesight [ 8 Answers ]

I use to have really great vision. I could read the copyright on the eye chart. My eyesight has gone down hill and I can't afford the eye doctors. I wanted to know what my eyesight is now APPROXIMATE Since it is obviously no longer 20/20 I wear 200+ reading glasses from the $ Tree. Can you...

Foggy Eyesight [ 8 Answers ]

My eyes get really foggy and hazy around the edges. This does not affect my eyesight it just makes me feel hazy I also get migrains a lot. I don't think I need glasses because like I said my eyesight is perfect. But during certain times of the day my eyes just feel really blurry, especially during...

Fading eyesight [ 5 Answers ]

Well hello and good evening. Here is a problem that has been keeping me awake for a long time now. Its my eye sight. I'm losing my eye sight. Now it could be because of my age. I'm 35. It could be because I read by candle light. Or it could be because I masterbate 23 times a day. Can anyone help me?

Dogs with bad eyesight [ 7 Answers ]

We have a malamute /husky mix. He will be 2 years old in May. We recently had him into the vet for hip problems, the vet said nothing about hip dysplasia, but showed us his x-ray, said he has arthritis, the femur balls are both very flat. Now within the last week or 2 we are thinking he is having...

Cat's eyesight [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that cats can see in the dark, or is this just a myth?

View more questions Search