Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    b_renee_19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 11:52 AM
    He has been calling his old girlfriend
    Me and my boyfriend had been dating one year and 7 months. I love him so much I thought everything was perfect until I let him have me cell phone for several months so he could call me, and when I received my phone call log and he had been calling this ex girlfriend even on valentines day when I let him stay the night with me and I cooked him brekfast the next morning and got him all kinds of love stuff but I just want to know what I should do I have already broke up with him and now he is turning it around on me like I'm the bad guy when I have been conplelty faithful how should I handle this situation?:mad:
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:46 PM

Haha! One of the many things men do when they are cheating is making you sound like the bad guy.

Confront him! At best dump the guy.

Sarah
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:26 PM

All guilty parties do this. When someone knows they messed up instead of owning up to it they tried to make you seem like your crazy by blaming you.

I am glad you left him because if the contact was innocent he wouldn't have became defensive.

He must have been stupid or didn't care that he was using your phone to contact his ex. How stupid is he? Duh, didn't he know you get the bill along with the call logs.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    How stupid is he? Duh, didn't he know you get the bill along with the call logs.
    Either he's a ding dong or he's a jerk and didn't care what she thought.

I don't think she's dumped him... yet.

Sarah
    babyshooter11 Posts: 84, Reputation: 5

Apr 13, 2009, 08:20 PM

Well unfortunately just because you care for and love someone doesn't always mean they return the favor. Sounds like you have a cheater on your hands. I'd say dumping him is your best option.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 14, 2009, 07:52 AM

I think you made the right choice in dumping him. It does not matter who's fault it is anymore, the fact is you don't trust him anymore. So no trust, no relationship.

Find someone who will respect you and who owns up to their mistakes instead of playing the blame game.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Apr 14, 2009, 08:52 AM

Eww he had the nerve to call his ex from your phone and even on valentines day... dump the guy.
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2009, 08:59 AM

Girl you did the right thing.. better to let go now (especially when the trust is broken) than to go deeper into the relationship.. Believe me that there is more fish in the sea and you will eventually find someone that will love you back the same way and would praise you more.. Respect is also very important in a relationship and he was already showing disrespect.. Who knows maybe he was just using you as a show off to his ex..
    Bottom line you made the right choice and I know it'll be probably difficult to get over since you love him so much but in the end you'll be glade you made that step-take it from me one cannot live everyday with worries if your mate is doing something behind your back.. It better to just let go.. Well I hope this kind of helped..
    makapuu Posts: 304, Reputation: 63

Apr 16, 2009, 09:44 PM
    It sounds like you followed your instinct and broke up with him. If he wanted to save the relationship he would have given you an explanation rather than make you feel like the bad person.

I've been in a relationship with my beau for just as long as you. My boyfriend still calls his old girlfriends, but it's because they call him first. One calls on his birthday every year, one was just diagnosed with cancer, and there are two that call out-of-the blue just to see what he's up to these days. I joke with my boyfriend that they probably want to get back together with him, but he says that won't happen because he loves me.

You did the right thing. Dump the guy that doesn't give you the respect you deserve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Calling a lot [ 3 Answers ]

I calling a lot and trying to switch to this Tel3advantage Make Domestic or International Calls for Less service (my friend recommend it) Is any using it? Happy?

Calling Girlfriend A Lot [ 12 Answers ]

Ok me and my girlfriend have been going out for 7 months and I was obssessive like, always calling her while she is busy and when she doesn't awnser when she is busy I start saying "you dont love me do you" or "youre gona forget about me" I was a real pain I can imagine and then just one day she...

View more questions Search