Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAHUL BELEL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 09:10 AM
    How can I cure my pimple?
    How can I cure my pimpple?I feel really shame on me give me some tips to prevent all these
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2009, 09:17 AM

Nowadays the stuff you can get at a drug store typically works well. What have you tried? If nothing, head to the closest store and pick something up.
    atl30 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:22 PM
    First you want to cleanse your face day& night with a facial wash not a bar soap and then take a toning astringent with the smallest percentage of alcohol and wipe face w/cotton pad after cleansing. But on a more serious note got make an appt for a facial treatment at a spa/salon they are licensed to get rid of acne
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 09:07 AM

Proactiv works
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Mar 9, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RAHUL BELEL View Post
    how can i cure my pimpple?i feel really shame on me give me some tips to prevent all these
    If you touch your face a lot with your hands that may cause breakouts.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 9, 2009, 11:11 AM

There is a pimple cream called persa gel by clean and clear that works on me. Some people also use tootpaste to dry out the pimmple. It depends on you skin type. Everyone has different skin, but you can try experimenting with different products. Try the toothpaste thing. Don't rub it on your whole face though. Do a patch test on one pimple for one or two nights. If it works rub it into each pimple. The persa gel works the same way.:)
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SAB123 View Post
    If you touch your face alot with your hands that may cause breakouts.
    That's true sometimes are hands are really dirty and we don't realize it so try to keep your hands clean if you touch your face allot:)
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Mar 10, 2009, 11:47 AM

I also heard on the news that washing your pillow case and washing your face in the morning and night helps stop pimples from occurring. One tip my sister told me that helped was to wash your face with cold water after washing it with warm water. This helps close open pores.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a cure for OCD? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello there I am wondering if anyone knows a "cure" for OCD or at least how to calm it down. My sister has the disorder and it is a complete nightmare living with her its like living with cinderella this is probably why she is losing so much weight. I don't really know that much about it but she...

Is there a cure for colorblindness? [ 3 Answers ]

? Does anyone know it ruins my life not knowing(It hurts my grades to.

The Cure. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this is where this type of question should be posted... I was curious if someone had any idea on how to convert a live DVD concert to the correct audio format... so I could play it on my iPod (nano) -- . I heard/read it somewhere that it's possible... My search on trying to find out how...

Getting off the cure [ 2 Answers ]

Having successfully quit smoking using Chantrix, I am wondering if I will experience cravings for cigarettes when I try to stop the medication. Although Chantrix has helped a lot, the withdrawal symptoms still wear you down and I am not sure if I will have the strengh to withstand another couple of...

View more questions Search