Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ccsmith63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Need USB aird adapter for desk top
    I need an adapter to be able to use an aircard with a desk top computer. If possible, I need one that uses a USB connection and does not need software loaded to be able to use it. I work for the county I live in and we are not allowed to load personal things on work computers.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsmith63 View Post
    uses a USB connection and does not need software loaded
    Good luck with that

we are not allowed to load personal things on work computers.
    So why risk your job?

--

Boot to an alternate OS and go wild: no traces

The LiveCD List

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wii adapter [ 4 Answers ]

Hi we got a wii for Christmas and saw that we can hook it up to the internet. Is there any other way beside the wii adapter. Anything cheaper I can buy or go to a store and buy. I don't want to order one I want to just go buy one.

Network adapter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have windows XP. Have problem with my network adapter drivers. I use a broadcom netlink network card. I have a yellow exclamation mark next to the driver in device manager. It shows an error code 31. I try to uninstall it but it doesn't let me.. says failed to uninstall because it may be...

Netgear USB Adapter [ 1 Answers ]

I have two USB adapters and cannot get either to work. I know I may be a little dense. I am trying to link a Laptop (which has its own adapter) to my PC and thereby to my Printer, but I give up!!

USB - PS2 (p/s2) adapter [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a laptop with XP and a dancemat which I use with it by using a USB-PS2 adapter - effectively the dancemat is a keyboard. This works fine with an old adapter of a friend which has the words "AWG space shuttle-c CSA LL80671 AWM IIA/B 80 degrees c 30" written on the wire. I bought a new...

Infrared adapter [ 9 Answers ]

I have purchased a china make IrDA adapter (USB). But when I tried to install the driver, I got a message that the driver is not having windows logo stamped. Will it be harmful to the machine if I install this? Any suggestions to overcome this? Thanks

View more questions Search