Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 04:17 PM
    On the Game
    A man walks into the bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase.

He asks, 'What are you doing?'

She answers, 'I'm moving to New York.
    I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 a night for doing what I do for you for free.'

A little later, on her way out, the wife walks past the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase.

When she asks him where he is going, he replies,

'I'm coming too.

I want to see how you live on $800 a year.'
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 04:43 PM

Ha... :) ))
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 07:50 PM

Funny!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he really like me or am I a game [ 16 Answers ]

Entire story merged OK bare with me.. I have a guy best friend and he wanted to go out with me I told him no I didn't want to ruin 22 years of friendship well he got a girlfriend.. I started working with him and met his cousin who I like a lot.. he got mad at first but is OK now.. so anyway me...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Where can you get this old game? [ 2 Answers ]

Right I think this game is called: Kean 14 it had a boy in it called commander kean. He had a small gun and you had shoot these little slugs at one point. I know it would only work on windows 95 or something but if anyone knows of a way you can get it on windows xp then I would really like to know...

Name of an old game [ 2 Answers ]

When I was growing up (this would have been about 1996) a friend of mine had a game that we didn't play much because we could never figure it out, but in years past I've been wanting very much to give it another try. The problem is, that I never actually knew the name of it. I'm hoping someone here...

Is it a game or is it serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Argh where should I begin? ... well I have been getting to know a lad for months and months (like 10 months) we get on really well, but as I have no experience of relationships or sex or anything I have been worried to take it further as he has a lot of experience. I am 18, he is 21, we both...

View more questions Search