Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 05:04 PM
    Frisky Old Couple.
    An old couple went to the doctor and asked him, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?"

The doctor looked puzzled, but agreed. When the couple finished, the doc said, "There is nothing wrong with the way you have sex," and then charged them $32.

This happened several weeks in a row. The couple would make an appointment, have intercourse, pay the doctor and leave.

Finally the doctor asked, "Just what exactly are you trying to find out?"

The old man said, "Nothing. She’s married so we can't go to her house. I’m married and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $60 and the Hilton charges $75. We do it here for $32 and I get back $28 from Medicare for a visit to the doctor's office."
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Feb 17, 2009, 05:53 PM

LOLOL! Thanks for the laugh.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 06:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trmpldonagn View Post
    LOLOL! Thanks for the laugh.
    Glad you enjoyed it :)
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Feb 17, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it :)

Smiles right back at ya':)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The old couple [ 2 Answers ]

The couple were 85 years old and had been married for sixty years. Though they were far from rich, they managed to get by because they watched their pennies. Though not young, they were both in very good health, largely due to the wife's insistence on healthy foods and exercise for the last...

Sewer gas smell a couple times a week. Last a couple of minutes, then gone. [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sewer gas smell in one of our lower bathrooms around 1 to 2 times a week. The smell only last for a couple of minutes, then it is gone. You can smell everything in the bathroom (toilet, air vent, shower) and it is simply in the air and nowhere else. When the smell happens, it is always at...

Will we Ever be a couple? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I have known this Guy SAM*** for about 3 years now. I Met sam* through a friend and all 3 of us used to go to the cinema every so often. His college couse then moved over to my college and wa saw each other and spoke. I left college and started work. BBut we carried on going out...

The Old couple [ 4 Answers ]

The sharing of marriage... The old man placed order for one hamburger, French fries and a drink. He unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half, placing one half in front of his wife. He then carefully counted out the French fries, dividing them into two piles and neatly...

Couple in H1 and OPT [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are a couple, one in H1, and one in OPT, what is the best way for us to file the tax? My understanding is we should file separately, one in 1040a, one in 1040nr, in order to get the OPT Exemption. Is this correct? Thank you very much.:)

View more questions Search