Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k1wayland Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Infected belly button
    One month ago I had my belly button re pierced in the same spot I had gallbladder surgery, two years ago. Now my belly button has a big purplish red knot sticking out of my belly. I have all ready got puss out of it for the last few weeks , now it is just big and hard. I used tripe antibiotic on it for 2 weeks. It is hot and now I am worried. Can you please help ?
    natalie1987 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2009, 03:25 AM

I got my belly button pieced a long while ago and when I changed over the belly bar the same thing happened, your body may be rejecting it just like my body did, It might be best if you take it out and let it settle down have you used salt water? That can sometimes help. I now have a scar there wheres it been.
    If it doesn't settle down when you take it out after a couple of days go see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing, infected or not? [ 23 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about 3 weeks ago now and in the last few days it's developed a red rash ring right round my belly button just underneath my top bar. Does this mean it's infected? Any tips on clearing it up because it kind of burns lol.

Is my belly button infected [ 5 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced last year in October everything was going fine I was cleaning it regularly but now I changed it and it hurts when I touch what are the chances of it being infected. What should I do before it gets worse if it is infected

I think my belly button is infected. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I went about a week ago to get my belly button pierced 3 times like in a triangle and one of the piercings is really red around it and I have been cleaning about 2 times a day with dial soap.. it started to look infected about 3 days ago.. I thought it would go away cause I have had my belly...

Is my belly button ring infected ? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was 13 I had lost the top ball of my belly ring so I put an eraser on the top of it so the ring wouldn't fall off and I went to a store the next day and bought a brand new belly ring but the piercer who peirced my belly ring told me I could change my belly ring after a month . So stupid me...

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

View more questions Search