Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13517 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2009, 03:28 PM
    I thought she was the one
    I met a girl six years ago. She was married and I was married. I thought we fell in love. We were friends and lovers, passionate attentive and caring. She left her husband, I left my wife. She decided we should have a baby, I didn't agree because of my family history, but we did anyway. My son is beautiful, 2 years old, smart, and difficult, but even more difficult is the woman I fell for. She is secretive, lies, hides her phone, comes home late everyday from work, and now refuses to say she loves me. Am I reliving what I put her former husband through? I am so attached to her that I am weak. I need someone to slap me in the face and say "grow up". What do you think?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 10, 2009, 03:38 PM

Realize this.

What makes you think she won't cheat on you like she cheated on her ex husband?

Karma works in mysterious ways doesn't it?
    a la king Posts: 121, Reputation: 22

Jan 10, 2009, 03:45 PM

GROW UP!! There I told.

Karma is much more logical than mystical.
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Jan 10, 2009, 03:48 PM

People show you the people they are, usually early on.

She did.
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Jan 10, 2009, 04:57 PM

What comes around, goes around...
    Now you must wake up and start sorting this mess out as you have a son to think about!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2009, 05:09 PM

I have to agree with everyone else. She cheated with you and now she's cheating on you, a leopard doesn't change it's spots. You knew who she was when you got together with her, she's a cheater, as are you, now you get to suffer through the hell her ex-husband went through. Karma gets you every time.
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Jan 10, 2009, 05:14 PM

OK, now that you know you've done wrong. Let's look at how you can mend the situation and move on to become a better person from all this ruckus.

A. Leave her alone.

B. Leave her alone.

C. Leave her alone

Are you starting to get what I'm saying? Don't ever speak to her, meet with her, check up on her. Anything to do with her is a NO-NO. She cheated on her ex husband, now she's cheating on you. You need to realize that this woman is not going to change and that she's no good. No, I'm not saying it's going to be easy, because, quite frankly, it's not. Especially since you two have a son together. Although, I understand you two may have to peacefully coexist because of this reason, try to avoid her as much as possible. Don't be sexually intimate with her, don't end up in long conversations with her, don't be her friend. If you want to heal and move on, you need to do these things.

Also, you need to realize that you've done wrong. You need to realize that from now on you will avoid those who are already committed to someone. Cheating is a horrible thing. Like I said, karma works in mysterious ways.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2009, 06:22 PM

Just because you led a pig away from the mud pit doesn't mean it won't play in it first chance it gets.

Hopefully you guys get my little hick saying
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 10, 2009, 06:38 PM

I have to agree with the other postings above.

You two started your relationship off on the wrong foot - both of you where cheats -

You knew that this women had another side to her when you both got together, because when she was married she would have been --

secretive, lies, hides her phone, comes home late everyday from work, and now refuses to say she loves me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2009, 10:47 AM

You're a zip darn fool for going along with the plans and wishes of a cheater.

You got exactly what you deserve, but did the child? That's the real loser here!
    secret_123 Posts: 52, Reputation: -7

Jan 20, 2009, 08:36 AM

Karma's a !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just a thought [ 8 Answers ]

How do you know if your husband may be gay? My friend is confused and wants to know if her husband may be gay what are some signs that may show that he may be gay?

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

I never thought it would end up this way [ 5 Answers ]

Well I am about to wright something down on a site I barely know what I want most in this world. Everything I want if its juicy couture or dolce or anything in the world I can get but there is still something missing. OK I have never said this before to anyone in the world here's the story. I am in...

View more questions Search