Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammyjazel1974 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 06:43 PM
    Confused!
    Hi... my periode was irregular since it start when I was 13. But then it stops for a year... and started again like 3 or 4 month once. Right now since 2007 it start regular... but right now I got scared.:( I am sexualy active now... and in June I had misscarriage. And last month my periode is so weird. It start not too heay and last for 3 days and stopped... but then 2 days later it started again till 4 or 5 days... it never happen to me!
    And this mont it start on the 10th as scheduled but then it stopped on 12th then today it satrtes again in the afternoon... oh it was hurt like hell those three days!
    Is something wrong with me... cause yesterday my tummy fells not good at all... I want to phuked too!:eek: help!! I never phuked before...
    Is it possible the same thing as misscarriage?? :confused:
    sammyjazel1974 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 06:49 PM

One thing I forgot to tell... usually every time my periode almost come my breasts always hurt and so hard... but this month is nothing but bigger and it so tender... oh so un-like my others periode... oh I'm so worried now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hey last time I had my period on 21st of September I have regular periods but this time I am late for my period as well I am not getting any period pains but I have got a light backache abdominal pain but it comes on and then goes away pain in upper legs and sore breasts , enlarged breasts I have...

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

Well I was 13 days late on my cycle and about the 10th day I had vaginal discharge then on oct 21 I started bleeding but only bleed for two days can anyone help me

Confused.. [ 2 Answers ]

Grr, I like these girls, I know it's wrong to like multiple girls, but I like them all a lot. I don't know if any of them like me, and I'm really depressed about it.. I don't know any girls that like me more than a friend. Although I know it's good to at least have girls like AT LEAST like me as a...

COnfused of what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of...

View more questions Search