Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2004, 09:24 PM
    Grants, Welfare, Social Services, etc.
    My Mom and I are unemployed and are running out of money to help me and my Mom out. We have been finding different ways to make money, including temp jobs. I want to know more about grants, welfare, social services, and more ways to help me and my Mom out. I also want to write a book as well. Even if it, financial help, only last a few months, that will do. Debts are also an issue for both of us. If anybody can help, please let me know ASAP! Thanks!

Ron T.

Check out some similar questions!

CT state welfare programs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone had any information on the welfare programs in CT. Im currently looking into a separation and since I'm a stay at home mom and go to school at night. I need to find out if there was a program that would allow me to go to school during the day.. (where I would...

Grants [ 5 Answers ]

i'd like to know who and where do i write to get a free government grant? i'd like to know the direct link without having to pay for it. Does anybody know where i write to get a free government grant? Please help me!thank you.

Department of Social Services Question [ 5 Answers ]

I have a concern about the New York State Department of Social Services. My step daughter and twp step sons were seen by a Manhattan DSS worker who told my mother in law that she will recommend that the children be removed from their fathers home. The step daughter had head lice for going on three...

Bd on welfare [ 1 Answers ]

The father of my children beat me to file custody papers, now even though he does not have full custody. I have my kids every weekend and in the minute order the judge said who ever had the kids at the time supports them. Well he has been on welfare for quite a while now and I just learned that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.