Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    what to know Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 07:49 AM
    My girlfriend know's about me cheating with other men
    My girlfriend found out about me being with other men sometimes, she is upset and don't understand it and what to do about it, it really messed her up, I would like to stay with her and live normally but she doesn't know how to handle it, I want to help her,, or is it too late
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 08:07 AM

Live 'normally'?

In any relationship, there is the matter of trust. In your case you are cheating on her, regardless of whom you are cheating with.

It sounds to me (and I'm no expert) that you need to figure out what is important to you and who you are. It is entirely possible that you are gay and cannot have a 'normal' relationship with a woman.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2008, 11:35 AM

Number one is to learn that you can't have your cake and eat it too. I'll bet you are extremely young. With emotional maturity comes the ability to learn that the world doesn't revolve around you, your immediate wants and that actions have consequences.

Consider this your first lesson.
    Blogg Posts: 61, Reputation: 4

Nov 23, 2008, 10:14 PM
    Whatever you do, just follow your heart + any rule and norm in there
    Maybe you could answer what you mean by "live normally"
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 04:06 PM

Don't have sex with a woman if you have sex with men... be a stand-up guy. No reason to get aids or hiv and spread it to a woman.
    pineappledeluxe Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 05:31 PM
    You should all get tested for STDs. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you are lucky, she will forgive you. Make sure she knows you are sorry.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 05:54 PM

You have to pick one. Either be in a relationship with your girlfriend, be faithful, or break up with her and jump from bed to bed with other people.

I don't think she's as upset about you being bi as she is that you cheated on her.

It's time to pick, and stick with that choice.

Will she forgive you? Only she can decide that, but if you earn back her trust, you better not break it again.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was my girlfriend cheating on me. [ 5 Answers ]

After four months of the relationship my girlfriend started giving rides to a guy that she knows at work, he would call a lot in the beginning and I told her that I did not like this kind of behavior. Recently, my girlfreind stated that this guy drives a blue car and lives on the north side of...

Cheating Girlfriend [ 21 Answers ]

Ok I have been Dating this guy now for 7 years, we are madly in love and in fact we are getting married in September, But, I have a Secret I would like to tell him before we get married, I can't live with this quilt anymore. It was about 3 years ago, we got into an argument and we kind of went our...

Girlfriend cheating [ 4 Answers ]

How to know if she is cheating on me

Cheating girlfriend [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, so I've been going out with this girl for 2 months straight. Then I saw her cheating on me with this other guy:( I told her about it and she did not deny it. She told me she cheated and that's she is not sorry for what she did, then dumped me. :( what should I do. I really liked this girl and...

Is my girlfriend cheating? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for over a year and we have, for the most part, stopped having sex. We used to have sex at least 5 times a week. Over the past 8 months, its been about twice a month. She tells me that she just isn't a very sexual person, but what can I make of the first five...

View more questions Search