Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 4, 2008, 06:07 AM
    Metal gear sold ps3
    Hi , just like I said I got the ps3 and I'm looking forward to buy new games so I was wondering to buy the metal gear one , but there is something do I have to play and start the game or shall I start from the first game in ps2 so I can under stand the story line what you think guys ? Shall I buy it or not or shall I leave it and start from the beginning just like I said and thank you .
    SmokeHaze Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 05:36 PM

Well, I suggest u buy the metal gear solid because the system has more memory and if u feel like u don't get the story just but it down and get the other games and play them or just search up the other games story lines
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 02:25 PM

Most games (even ones that are in a series of games) are stand alone. Meaning you can play one game and figure out what to do.

I recently bought Call of Duty 4 and have never played #1,2 or 3 and was fine. It never felt like I was missing a part of the story.

If you like shooter games, try Battlefield: Bad Company, it's a good one!
    kraussnumber2 Posts: 105, Reputation: 10

Nov 13, 2008, 02:41 PM

I agree... most games don't have to be played in succession. I have recently gotten, played, and beat Rainbow 6 Las Vegas and Ghost Recon 2 advanced warfighter... and have never played any of the previous games. And by the way these games are awesome too... both are good in their own ways!
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 13, 2008, 03:40 PM

Thank you guys thank you for the inforamtion now I'm going to buy I was waiting for the information from here now I got the answers so I'm going to buy it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't go into gear! [ 33 Answers ]

I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. I went to start my car and put it in gear but the gearshift was stuck in park. It would not shift out of park. Can you tell me what is wrong with my car?

Metal and non metal temperature [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why metals are or appear to be colder than non metals?

Gear box [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool washer won't agitate or spin, noise heard as though it had stalled . Don't know where gear box is or how much it might cost. The machine is five and half years old.

Nfl gear [ 1 Answers ]

On TV, I see a band around some of the players arms, they are like elastic bands, what are these bands? What r they used for?

View more questions Search