Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aalllliissoonn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    He wants her too.
    Ok- where to start.. Well, I went out with this guy who I absolutely loved- and still do and I was sooo happy all the time. After about two years my life got crazy-I was a senior in high school and my sister was incredibly sick with cancer. I didn't have time for him. I would go to school at 7, get out at 2:30, go to work from 3-9, sleep until about 12 or 1 then get up and watch my sister so my mom could sleep before I had to leave for school again. So we ended up breaking up. I was mad so I was kind of mean to him but I NEVER stopped loving him. I told him at the end of July that I couldn't be with out him anymore and he felt the same. Things were great until the2nd week of August when he had to leave for boot camp. I went to see him for graduation and now I'm lost..
    He said that his girl best friend confessed that she loved him. He loves us both and could see himself with either of us. He is confused but he says that his heart says go with me and his head says go with her. He also says that he is in love with me but not her. Why then can he not decide who to choose? What should I do? Do I step back and let him try things out with his best friend and possibly lose him? Or do I just keep telling him the same things. I want nothing more than to be with my man. Im 100% sure- he's not... What should I do?
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 2, 2008, 12:29 AM

Step back, its HIM who has to decide!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 2, 2008, 12:49 AM

The best way to get him to make up his mind, is to tell him that you love him, but you can't sit on the sidelines and wait, while his affections are divided between two people. It will be hard to do, but tell him that you have to put yourself first, and you just can't put your life on hold any longer. Give him a hug, and tell him that once he gets things sorted out, he can call you. But until then, you are going to explore your other options. Then leave it up to him from there. Once he figures out that he can't have both of you, he will make a decision. Don't think this means you are pushing him towards her... you're doing the opposite really. The person who steps back and gets on with life, is usually the one who gets the guy in the end. Take care of yourself first. It will show him things about you.

If in the end he chooses the other girl, then he wasn't your to begin with.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she is fighting it. It sounds like you've had a lot to deal with, so take some time for yourself.

Best of luck! :)
    Aalllliissoonn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 02:40 PM
    The thing is, I can only talk to him on the phone. He is in another state at AIT school cause he is in the Army. Its scary to think about doing that...
    And about my sister, she fought the whole time, but she died earlier this year, thanks though :D
    hertaylor Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 02:47 PM

I hate guys who have to choose, if there is more than one girl, its not real. He sounds like a fake to me so if I were you I would let him go. But then again I'm not in your shoes and I'm not truly in love with this guy and I've never been in that situation but I say that's trash and there are plenty more fish in the water

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search