Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 03:28 AM
    Having trouble finding name of rap song
    First it's a rap song, and throughout the whole thing a girl is singing"boy, boy, oh boy" in the background. It has about four or five guys rapping in it, I've heard it before but for the life of me can't figure it out
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 14, 2008, 05:10 AM

By Cam'ron ?
    Scotty234 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2008, 04:56 PM
    Cam'Ron/Dispet - Oh Boy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble finding love [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old woman who has never had a real relationship. I can't figure out why since I'm not terribly ugly or anything. I'm a student in a PhD program, recently begun, and considering that I'm in a University environment and that there are so many people my age, I shouldn't have too...

I'm having trouble finding the correct brakelight switch for my 2004 explorer [ 2 Answers ]

I took the old one in to Napa, Auto Zone, Oreilly's, Pep Boys and Advanced Aoto parts. They all showed a different brake light switch for the 2004 Explorer. They check 2003 and 2005 and it was the same one. How does this happen and where can I get the correct one?

Trouble finding a job. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon and I've been having a hard time finding a job since I have been out of incarceration. I'm in desperate need of money. What can I do?

Trouble finding this fantasy movie title! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, This has been bugging me for years and I just can't find this film that I'm looking for as I remember watching many years ago when I was young round my Grandmothers as she had it on vhs but here goes. I'm guessing this fantasy film is in the 80's but I'm not sure but all I remember...

Finding the Correct Song Name for this Country Song [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a country song today I would like to download for my wife. The artist is a male. The song is about if the artist had to do his whole life over again he would fall in love with the same partner again. Please help!

View more questions Search