Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluespidercj Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 09:35 AM
    Hi,Am a little confused,which kind of complexion can be tanned?
    Hi,I've always wondered why celebrities often have this goldish,brownish complexion and my conclusion was 'Tan'. I'm not talking about European American,but rather people like Naomi Campbel,Beyonce and even Rihana most likely the dark complexion celebs. My complexion is like Naomi Cambel and I was thinking about buying a sunless tan bronze,for my last high school prom so I can have that lovely skin tone. Is this a good idea?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 30, 2008, 02:33 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to get tanned skin back to normal color. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I found this site on a search I was doing on skin lightening/ whitening. I have read some of the posts and some of them have been very informative. I am a 24 year old female of hispanic origin. My skin tone, you could say, would be classified as an olive skin tone. However,...

Don't know if I am or not. Kind of confused [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I am a little bit more then worried with my situation.. Me n my boyfriend had intercourse I wouldn't even call it that he was in me for about 2 minutes but he never did bust he was wet though that was on the 23rd of August ever since that day I have been very paranoid I was supposed to...

I have trust issues, and am kind of confused of this situation. [ 7 Answers ]

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS. (question 2 is much more important and is one of my main concerns) QUESTION 1: Hey everyone. Ok well I always had trust issues with guys and the guy I have been with for 5 months surprised me by making his mom introduce me to his whole family as his girlfriend... My...

She needs a break and is confused.I know kind of what to do [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post and from reading the past posts I decided I like the people here. :D I am a 23 yr old College student and she is a 21 yr old College student as well in the US. So about a week and half ago we broke up, as expected I was heartbroken. I'm slowly making progress...

View more questions Search