Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    povalla Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 05:41 AM
    What do you think girls opinion
    My girl is angry with me because I didn't respect her in public and kissed her touched her and now she so angry she says she feels for his old friend that waited for her 3 years and she make a mistake that she didn't give him a chance... now she says I wait when study start because they study together and if she thinks of me being with him but not telling him that she wants to give him a chance.. than she comes back she knows she loves me and forgive me for treating her bad.. I apologized for that and told her if she gave me one chance I proof that I changed but she don't believe.So I told her on phone that I wait but after I realized that if a man wait for u , u don't think about him because you know he is always there waiting... So I wrote her a email telling her I can't wait like this at the time you want to try if you love me being with him and I can't be with you that destroy me so I don't wait for u,And I don't want to talk to you as friend we will never be friends because I love you so much.. Hope you will be happy .

In reality I wait for her but what are the chances that I made a good decision telling her I don't wait. If she loves me would she come back .Any opinion is welcome girls open your mind tell me if you were there what are the chances
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 5, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Your right if she loved you she would come back, but it doesn't sound like she wants to so, take it for what it is, and regroup, and move on.
    mimi03 Posts: 201, Reputation: 45

Sep 5, 2008, 10:51 AM
    First, I'd like to say that what you did, public display of affection wasn't terrible. Maybe you two disagree on that subject but that's just it, nothing to fret about. In the future just know where your partner stands.

I also believe you made a smart choice and the right choice!
    If you "wait for her" she will be more likely to not really consider your feelings and string you along so that was a brave thing to do!

However you say that in reality, You are waiting for her.
    Well, it's hard to let someone go overnight... the relationship wasn't built overnight, right?
    BUT you have to make the decision to try to get over her and not to withhold yourself from other possibilities and growth because the fact of the matter is: She just doesn't seem to be interested. (seems like she's using the PDA altercation as an excuse to end things)

So, know that your feelings are fresh and very strong (so they're valid) but it's in your best interest to do what's necessary to move on and put those feelings aside until they fade away.

I hope I understood your post correctly, I had some misunderstandings with the usage of some pronouns and such.
    povalla Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 11:07 AM
    Update: She mailed me back she told me that she was never going to go out with him but she want to know it really and didn't want to say after .what did I ?
    She told me she never will tell him that she likes him.Than she told me I never believed what u said u don't want to talk to me I thought u changed but now is better that I know u you won't change I never said I forgot you.I never excepted that you will tell me u can't wait she told me she thought all night about an girl that I told her before she want to go out with me but I don't hah.. maybe she loves me what to do to make things right
    WISHIN Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by povalla
    My girl is angry with me beacuse I didn't respect her in public and kissed her touched her and now she so angry she says she feels for his old friend that waited for her 3 years and she make a mistake that she didn't give him a chance ...now she says I wait when study start because they study together and if she thinks of me being with him but not telling him that she wants to give him a chance..than she comes back she knows she loves me and forgive me for treating her bad..I apologized for that and told her if she gave me one chance I proof that I changed but she don't believe.So i told her on phone that I wait but after I realized that if a man wait for u , u don't think about him because u know he is always there waiting...So I wrote her a email telling her I can't wait like this at the time u want to try if u love me being with him and I can't be with u that destroy me so I don't wait for u,And I don't want to talk to u as friend we will never be friends because I love u so much ..Hope u will be happy .

In reality I wait for her but what are the chances that I made a good decision telling her I don't wait. if she loves me would she come back .Any opinion is welcome girls open ur mind tell me if u were there what are the chances
    You know the quote if you love somebody so much let them go, if they love you in return they will come back. Well it sometimes doesn't work that way. Sometimes you don't know what you have until their gone. Life is too short to be wondering "what if" If you want something fight for it. But, sometimes fighting isn't worth it. She seems really confused about herself, and her relationship. If she is comparing you to someone she's never been with that's a bad sign. You have to straight out ask her what she wants and if she doesn't know move on, why be with someone who doesn't know what they want. You will always be guessing. There are plenty of fish in the sea. You can't love someone till you love yourself bottom line.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage guys' opinion on snakebites on girls? [ 11 Answers ]

I was just wondering what some opinons were on girl that have snakebites were. Like or dislike? :)

Do I need a second opinion? [ 1 Answers ]

My six month old daughter has this green gummy stuff in her eyes. It prevents her from opening her eyes after sleeping most times. Underneath her eye also gets red, irratated and swolen. This is not the first time it has happened, and usually happens along with a cold, or this time, teething... ...

What is your opinion? [ 15 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old male, no children, and single. First off, I'm not sure right now if I want to be with anyone. If that changes, I would like to find a woman who doesn't want children either. I have nothing against children, I just don't see myself as a parent. I've thought about sterilizing...

Your opinion on sex [ 10 Answers ]

Well I'm not too sure if this question would go under religion. Wel is it just me or is sex turning into just a fad. Meaning that it's a common occurrence. Before it use to be sacred and chosen wisely but now us adolesense choce to just randomly pursuee pleasure over rationalization and have sex...

2nd opinion [ 4 Answers ]

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad news is that it will require castratio You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine and the pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to...

View more questions Search