Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igilvarry Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2006, 04:56 AM
    Windscreen wiper needed for Alfa Romeo 156
    Looking to buy second-hand a complete windscreen wiper arm for Alfa Romeo 156 (2004 Model). Based in Ireland.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2006, 05:36 AM
    Have you tried eBay or your local breakers yard ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Try these sites:

alfaowner.com

The Parts Gateway: Alfa Romeo Search Results

There seemed to be a lot of E-Bay sites as well. I found them by using Alfa Romeo 156 wiper arm as my search phrase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

220V Needed? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, all. I am having electrical outlets put in a garage. 8 total. 60 AMP breaker box installed. I have 2 right now that are separate, one for a frig and one for a window AC unit. I am thinking about buying a window AC/Heating unit. The specs are below: Cooling Capacity 12,000/11,200...

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Kadam and I am going to file taxes for 2005 soon. I was on OPT from July 2004 to July 2005. Then I applied for H-1B which got approved Dec 23rd 2005 but I joined employer only on Jan 1 2006. I did not work between July 2005 and Dec 2005. I have worked on OPT for just 3...

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

Help needed [ 2 Answers ]

Yo man how ru.. how is everyhting.. I am sorry to bother u.. // umm I am in trouble I like this girl and I want to date her but the problem is that she said she likes someone else but if she stops fancing him she will go out with me,. and when ever I send her a message trough my phone she never...

View more questions Search