Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAELIKA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 07:58 PM
    Dual greek and usa citazen ship
    I want to know if I can get a dual citazinship for greece and keep my usa one toobut how can I get to stay in greece a permanently and keep my usa citazenship too
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 8, 2008, 03:20 PM
    What is your current status?
    Is there a possibility that you will obtain permanent residence status in Greece soon?
    Actually Greece is not a naturalization friendly at all... need more info.
    acrules3 Posts: 76, Reputation: 3

Aug 14, 2008, 09:48 PM
    It all depends on how you get Greek citizenship conferred...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Dual Greek-US Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

All four of my grandparents emigrated to the US from Greece; does anyone know the steps involved for me to obtain dual Greek-US citizenship?

Dual Greek/UK nationality [ 2 Answers ]

I am a dual Greek and UK national. If I want to travel to Greece in January '08, would I need to take both passports with me (i.e use UK passport to the UK and Greek passport in Greece) or would one passport suffice for both countries as they are both EU member states?

Dual usa/greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I go about getting a copy of my husband's grandfather's birth certificate - it was born in Tripoli Greece. Is their a form or service I need to use or can I go through the embassy?

View more questions Search