Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 08:15 PM
    Bio claire!
    Hellurr :D , I'm thinking about using bio claire cream and lotion and I read that a lot of people got good results but after about 2 and a half months they got darker than they were before.

So, I'm thinking I should use bio claire for 2 months then use something else to maintain my new complexion then switch back to bio claire after 2 months to maintain it.

I'm trying to become "high yellow" I guess I'm about this color I'm a little lighter > Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Ferosh! but I want to be Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton » Blog Archive » Listen To This: More RiRi Goodness!

Has anyone else done this and do you think it's a realistic goal for 2 months or 3 months ?
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Jul 25, 2008, 07:22 AM
    Who said they got darker than they were before?

Jul 25, 2008, 11:14 PM
    there were a bunch of people who said they got darker after using it for more than 2 months I don't have their usernames saved or anything so I don't remember. I don't want to use it then get really light and start getting compliment from my family then go dark all of a sudden and be made fun of =\ I don't want them to know I am lightening so getting light then dark is not helpful lol.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jul 26, 2008, 03:18 AM
    I didn't get dark at all when using Bio Claire. I've been using Bio Claire since January and it's still working (it's not lightening my skin but just maintaining it). I also use Piz Buin oil free SPF 30 suncream along with it. :)

Jul 26, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    I didn't get dark at all when using Bio Claire. I've been using Bio Claire since January and it's still working (it's not lightening my skin but just maintaining it). I also use Piz Buin oil free SPF 30 suncream along with it. :)

How much lighter have you become since starting bio claire using celebrities?

Do you use the lotion or cream or oil, and which do you use for your face...

How often do you have to apply it to maintain?

What are side affects from using bio claire that you don't like, is there skin peeling or blotchiness or spots?

Thank you for answering my question and sorry for asking so many!:D :)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 09:14 AM
    Hey

Where can I buy this bioclaire

lighterrr
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Jul 28, 2008, 03:18 PM
    If you're in the UK or US, try the black beauty shops; they'll definitely have it.. or you can find it on eBay too... cost only a couple of $$ or ££.;)

Jul 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr
    hey

where can i buy this bioclaire

lighterrr

I plan on buying mine from Guesso.com or from bhbtrading.com but I haven't bought it yet..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. Does anyone know if Bio claire contains Mercury which is very dangerous. Then let me know please. Thanks.

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

View more questions Search