Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stuck09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 06:10 PM
    Stuck about this boy
    Hey everyone!

So about 6 months ago I got on here and just spilled everything. It was about me & a guy who were together for four 1/2 years. And we're just now turning 18. It started in my 7th grade year. And I'm now a senior. Well 6 months ago we broke up ( mind you we never had sex) I want to save myself. The last year or so we fought A LOT! And couldn't figure out why? But it pulled us apart, and it was his idea. We were crazy over each other. But still broke up. His excuse was he had been getting over me for the past year. And 2 weeks after we broke up he was with another girl & have sex. (she was his first) :( Well here we are 6 months later and I'm doing great. I've learned to let go. And actually, even though I could hate him for some of the mean things he said to me after our break up, I just want to be friends. (I HATE CONFLICT) But he cant! He can't talk to me or even be in the same place as me really. And he gets pissed off when I show up places with other guys! What do you guys think? Has he really been over me for a year? Or was he lying to himself and really still cares? Do you think he'll regret it & come back? Idk, I'm confused because I care about him as a person. Get back to meeee because I really am stuck. I feel like a part of me needs to stay here just in case instead of totally moving on.. :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 06:50 PM
    Should not care what he things, he is the past, and even if he is not over you, he will be at some point and time. You need to worry about you and you need to keep moving on. And the "just be friends" don't work, maybe in 4 or 5 years you can be friends but honestly, no you are ex's not friends
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 30, 2008, 06:51 PM
    It sounds like you did a great job of moving on. Kudos to you. Don't attempt to be friends with him. He's not over you, and just wants to make you feel bad. He's being selfish. As hard as it is to not be friends, I think that is what you've got to do.
    Sofy123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jun 30, 2008, 06:57 PM
    He what's 2 get back with you that foo broke up with you because he wants sex you could have used a condom on him and he gets jealous just because you date other guys you know what stand up for yourself tell him how you really feel it your life you could date eneyone you want.

SORRY FOR THIS THING BUT THAT IS JUST MESSED UP WHAT HE DOSE 2 U
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 07:00 PM
    He broke up with you and had sex with somebody else. You are doing great without him and he has no right to get mad or pissed off if he sees you with somebody else or not. Never, ever take this person back. Do not even offer up that thought because you will only get hurt.
    Distantlove Posts: 122, Reputation: 13

Jul 1, 2008, 03:43 AM
    He broke up with you, yet he's jealous that he sees you with other guys, but HE can go and sleep with another girl just after you. He isn't worth the thought, he hasn't shown that he at least valued the relationship. Move on, even if he wasn't entirely over you, he IS moving on and he's meeting other people. You can do the same also.
    justwantedtosay Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2008, 04:18 AM
    Move on...
    Believe me when I say you deserve better.. its just a matter of time.
    Let things heal, don't mind him and do what you do to make yourself happy...
    If you find yourself thinking about him, its just because you've made it a habit.
    He's the past and no good will come out in the future if you're stuck thinking about what could happen and what happened.

Just let go and have fun with it... it hurts.. yeah... but I promise it'll fade over time.
    Good luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 05:17 AM
    Doesn't matter what he does, just what you do. You have to accept he wants nothing to do with you, so put him in the past where he belongs and forget any friendship from him. Don't waste your time, but enjoy your own freedom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search