Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    correa_heart Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 12:54 PM
    My Hair is really thick and it frizzes a lot what should I do?
    My hair is really thick and I have really choppy layers so it frizzes on my ends, what should I do or use to help it because I want to grow it out really long.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 12:57 PM
    You need to keep the dead ends trimmed.
    You can also use a conditioner like Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner and leave it on for longer. When my hair is really bad and I have the time staying home all day I will leave it in for hours.
    You can also try using a flat hot iron like this
    Attached Images

bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:28 PM
    You can go to your local Walmart, Rite Aid or CVS and pick up a hair product that advertises for frizz control.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Yeah bed head is good

Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Frizz Control and Straightener Serum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have this thin hair and I hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair [ 2 Answers ]

I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want? HELp me... :confused:

I want thick healthy hair [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was never as thin as it is now. It has been thin for the past 16 years and everyone reminds me of it. What are the reasons for my hair thinning? I'm only 30.

Styling thick hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have thick hair and need to style it for the mornings. I was thinking of using curlers or rollers and sleep with them in since I have very little time in the morning to get ready (2 babies to take to daycare :( ) I have long brown hair in long layers. I need a lot of hairspray to hold a...

Thick Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb...

View more questions Search