Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cecilia440 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 06:24 PM
    Tail chasing & tail biting
    Kyra is a 2 yr old black german shepard, I have had her 2 months now her owner's were getting a dicorce and selling the house so they gave her back to the breeder, the breeder had her 6 months before she decided she could not have 4 gsd's so Kyra was with her mom, dad and her sister, until I got her and she is my only pet. The tail chasing is making me crazy... she will be clam laying down while I am gone when I come into the room she starts chasing her tail. Or if I'm watching TV and she laying down in the same room if I get up and go to the bathroom she starts chasing and biting her tail.. other than that she so sweet and listens well... please HELP.. Cecilia OCC
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 23, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Here is a good read to get you started. Dog Chase Tail|Why do dogs chase their own tails|AboutDogsandPets.com Did she always chase her until like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tail light & instrument panel light problem on a 99 grand am [ 2 Answers ]

My tail lights and instrument panel lights are out , fuses all look good..

Tail Balance [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare a trail balance and come up with each side matching.

Transmission & Tail Lights & Squealch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Toyota Corolla with 166,228miles, just bought it used 1.) My transmission has a leak, what is the best "leak stop" product to use? 2.) The tail lights on the driver side don't work. I finally got to them and they are rusted into the sockets, with the bulbs broken. How can I get...

Excessive barking and chasing his tail [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We adopted a 9 mo. Old German Shepherd pup from animal welfare 4 months. Ago. In the house he bites almost constantly or chases his tail and barks loudly. What can we do?

Tail back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm a sophomore now and I have been a receiver since my first year of football which was only last year. I am a pretty good receiver and played some varsity this year. The problem is I'm 5'9 right now and it seems that my height is peaked at 15 years of age. I don't see many reciever's under...

View more questions Search