Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dottiejs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Cotton Red Sox material?
    I am looking to purchase cotton red sox material. I have checked many stores in my area, to no avail. Can you make a suggestion&
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 11, 2007, 08:34 PM
    If you are looking just for red cotton in order to make socks, then you might try the following search and see if there is a store that comes up in the search where one of the stores might be located near you.

Fabric Supplies Red Cotton - Google Search

If you are looking for cotton material that has to do with the Red Sox team, then I'm not sure what you mean. But, I did also try the following search in case something there might be what you are looking for.

Cotton Red Sox - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Joining material [ 2 Answers ]

I'm flipping wood paneling on a wall and want to paint it so it looks like a plastered wall. How do I deal with the seams so they don't show?

Material name [ 2 Answers ]

Thinking Putty Now I know there is a technical name for a material displaying these properties, but I can't remember it. Any ideas.

Pest Control & Climatic Condition in Cotton Cultivation [ 1 Answers ]

It would be really helpful, if you could provide me with some important information regarding cotton crop cultivation. I would like to know whether it is possible to know the outbreak of pest by knowing the environmental parameters like temperature, humidity, sloar radiation etc. in cotton crop...

View more questions Search