Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markzmansour Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2007, 08:23 AM
    I know a person that create false papers. How can I report him?
    I have a very important question.
    I know someone who lives in Boston , he came from Egypt by fraudly creating a paper that tells the American Embassy in Egypt that he works for a French company and that they are sending him to the US for Business.

Basically his girlfriend is the one who worked for the French company and she stole the letterhead, and the stamps to help her boyfriend to go tto the US. He is here now, and hew has the Amewrican Passport, he worked for a pizza shop for years ( Under the table) paying NO taxes). And NOW he helps tons of people in Egypt to come to the US, and charges money. He helps lots of muslim extreemist to come, and he has connections now in Egypt that do all the work for him and he gets paid.
    I need to report him ASAP. I think the next 9/11 will be somehow done through people that he helps.
    He is very involved in the Church, so he can be covered. And the Priest of the church knows that he came illigal and that he helps people to come to the US and get paid.
    Can somebody help me with How and to who should I report this to?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Why but if you do, the immigration web site will supply you phone numbers and ability to report.

Now the issue is, will anything happen, don't hold your breath.
    trythis6 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 12:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by markzmansour
    I have a very important question.
    I know someone who lives in Boston , he came from Egypt by fraudly creating a paper that tells the American Embassy in Egypt that he works for a French company and that they are sending him to the US for Business.

Basically his girlfriend is the one who worked for the French company and she stole the letterhead, and the stamps to help her boyfriend to go tto the US. He is here now, and hew has the Amewrican Passport, he worked for a pizza shop for years ( Under the table) paying NO taxes). and NOW he helps tons of people in Egypt to come to the US, and charges money. He helps lots of muslim extreemist to come, and he has connections now in Egypt that do all the work for him and he gets paid.
    I need to report him ASAP. I think the next 9/11 will be somehow done through people that he helps.
    He is very involved in the Church, so he can be covered. And the Priest of the church knows that he came illigal and that he helps people to come to the US and get paid.
    Can somebody help me with How and to who should I report this to?
    Report him to I.C.E. (Immigration & Customs Enforcement) Tip line at: (866) 347-2423.

Explain you are reporting him for his personal frauds, plus his large involvement in documentation fraud for many others. This may get their interest. Remain dispassionate and unemotional and do not mention any involvements he has with a church. Immigration is under pressure to look the other way where churches are concerned, whenever possible.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2008, 02:58 PM
    I'm sure even thr police would look into this as fraudulent ID is not only a matter of immigration law, fake ID cards can be used for all sorts of fraudulent activities, call your police non-emmergency number and see what they say.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 7, 2008, 04:38 PM
    If there are fake ID's, you may wish to contact the investigators of the local police department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to report an illegal person [ 25 Answers ]

How do I go about reporting a person as illegal in this country?? I know a Brazilian who came to the US 3 years ago. His passport has since expired at the end of April. He has been to court for small possession charges, but he has gotten a lawyer to get the charges dismissed. I would like to...

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Being served papers [ 1 Answers ]

I have some kind of a sheriff processor that is trying to serve me papers at my house. He also has called my son to try and pick up these papers. I am sure it is over an old credit card bill. I know that if I accept the papers then will have a court date and then if I do not go to court they put a...

Separation papers [ 1 Answers ]

I don't really know how to do this but I want to get separation papers and I don't have a lot of money is there any outline I have to use or anywhere cheap I can get them...

Served Papers [ 1 Answers ]

I got served papers a 30 days ago by my sons father. We currently do not have anything on paper about who has custody and have not since he was born. Our son spends 3 days a week with him and 4 days with me. I live an hour away from his father and the papers that I got served with are asking for...

View more questions Search