Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLuvReading Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 08:39 AM
    My Scooter's( Suzuki Access 125cc) Self-Start isn't working, what should I do?
    There's this scooter of mine, Suzuki Access 125cc (Indian Model) which was working all fine until I was returnung home from someplace, I pressed the auto-start(self-start) button again and again but the engine won't start.. So I had to kick start it (which I'm not so good at :P) and I reached home. So can anyone please what problem it is and mention some solutions too if you will.. Thanks in advance for anyone who answers..
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 02:10 PM
    Battery dead?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2014, 04:40 PM
    I agree if its more than a couple years old... odds are the battery has failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorcycle help... Suzuki clutch replaced, now won't start [ 3 Answers ]

Hey all, I'm having a problem, big 1! I replaced my clutch lever on my Suzuki GSXR 750 R, and now the bike won't start. I tok the battery in to a shop and they said No WAY, it was the battery! Please, please help, my only transportation at this time! Thank you much! Jeremy

Cannot kick start the scooter [ 2 Answers ]

I ve piaggio libert 150, Its battrey gets flat very quickly and the kick start doesn't work either unless the battrey is working(i.e button start working).. battery can be replaced but I don't understand y kick start doen't work without battery being functional.. Reply... I work for Pizza...

Why my outlet isn't working. [ 2 Answers ]

We recently moved into a new home and when we installed our outdoor lights, we noticed that the outlet wasn't receiving any power. We checked the other exterior outlets, and those too were dead. We reset all of the GFCI's that could be affecting it, and that didn't help. Next we replaced the...

Why isn't my cd working? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just bought a new soundtrack to add to the music library on my computer (have xp). The cd contains a trailer as well as music, but the computer only seems to recognise the video. I know the audio works because I have already listened to it on a cd player, but I won't to be able to put it on...

View more questions Search