Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tecsonta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 03:56 AM
    Wireless Technology from Version
    Wireless Technology

Good Mornng all,

I live in a rural area of NE SC with only Version Wireless air card communication to the internet. I am also located in a area that will switch between BroadBand and National Access. Here lately it is staying connected to the BroadBand... max download 800 mg.

Question, How can I utilize my desk top computer and laptop at the same time with just the one Version Air Card... cannot afford two air cards! Is there a solution to this situation? Repeater for better reception? Router to share signal? Step by step help is what I would need... I am very limited on tech talk.

Thank you all, tecsonta
    joel0613 Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

Oct 16, 2009, 09:02 AM

Hello,

You should look into something like this...

Cradlepoint PHS Wireless Personal Hotspot Router PHS300 - Cyberguys.com

Verizon also offers this...

The Intelligent Mobile Hotspot lets you create a personal, portable Wi-Fi hotspot capable of sharing Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband 3G high-speed Internet connectivity with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as notebooks, netbooks, cameras, gaming devices or portable media/MP3 players.

As a standalone device, you can share your Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband connection with up to five Wi-Fi® capable devices.
    Connected via a USB Modem, you can connect a single PC or notebook.

Good luck
    tecsonta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2009, 02:54 AM
    Thank you for responding and giving me a logical point and question to go into discussion... thank you, tt

Quote Originally Posted by joel0613 View Post
    Hello,

You should look into something like this...

Cradlepoint PHS Wireless Personal Hotspot Router PHS300 - Cyberguys.com

Verizon also offers this...

The Intelligent Mobile Hotspot lets you create a personal, portable Wi-Fi hotspot capable of sharing Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband 3G high-speed Internet connectivity with up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as notebooks, netbooks, cameras, gaming devices or portable media/MP3 players.

As a standalone device, you can share your Verizon Wireless Mobile Broadband connection with up to five Wi-FiŽ capable devices.
    Connected via a USB Modem, you can connect a single PC or notebook.

Good luck
    antamedia4569 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 03:52 AM
    If you are interested to find the information about this topic you must have a look at this website you will find all the answers of your question here... Video Manuals | HotSpot Software

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Setup of Home Network with Version Wireless Aircard 595 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can someone please let me know what items I will need to setup a home network using my Verizon Wireless Aircard? I have a desktop and laptop. Laptop has wireless card built-in, desktop uses a linksys usb network card (don't have the exact name in front of me, but it was bought about a...

Wireless technology [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the cheapest way to setup wireless technology

About wireless technology [ 4 Answers ]

If I'm staying in closed glassroom and air also can't go inside the room. In that room how can I use wireless communication systems .is that any way for using that systems.

Can I get job if I do wireless technology [ 2 Answers ]

Is information technology a career? And if its to what stage can somebody be able to get a job with it.

Wireless technology [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desktop PC that is on cable internet. I am interested in purchasing a wireless laptop and wonder what is involved in having access to the internet with the same connection. Do I need some kind of additional modem or does it accommodate the laptop because it is wireless. Thank you Jean...

View more questions Search