Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MURMAIDHUNTER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 10:07 AM
    Custody case in Florida
    I live in miami, Florida. Im a father of a 6 yold. I have shared parental responsebility court order and detailed timesharring court order.. the mother of my son lives in orlando Florida. I live in miami and the famili and criminal case is in miami.she has felony chiild abuse charges, felony battery, baterry charges all do to an incident were she removed the child from miami childres hospital.. the court also has a phsicologial eval that shows her to be a violent person and likely to abuse alcohol.. I have filled for full custody and to have me be the primary residential parent!. the court has give me a court date! Aprox a month from now!. I was given a paper stating that 15 days prior to the court date I have to submit something like a rough draft of what I'm going to say to the court.. do I have to show information in certain way and what is the likely that I would get full custody? And is their a certain format or layout to show information? Keeping in mind the criminal charges?
    Thank you for any information provided.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 16, 2012, 12:11 PM
    I hope you have an attorney, they should be doing all of this, You often have a lower chance of winning without one.

Who gave you the paper, her attorney, who is getting it, what is it called?
    MURMAIDHUNTER Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:55 AM
    I do not have an attorney! And she does not have an attorney!
    I orginialy asked for custody with a motion and was advised by the judge to request it with a summons! At a hearing he adivsed he will set it for a hearring and we have to present a "pre trail log" is called. And bouth parties have to present this to the court 15 days prior to the court hearing! Note this is a case I opened up whenthe child was 9 months and now he is 6yold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a grandparent's income considered in a child support case in Florida? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Pennsylvania and have physical custody of my 13 year old granddaughter. My daughter passed away three years ago, so my granddaughter receives her social security. My son-in-law lives in Florida with his girlfriend and her two daughters. My son-in-law is well paid, bought a 200,000 home,...

Will Florida extradite for old case, fairly new warrant from Alabama? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So my husband was arrested back in 1988 for assault. He was sentenced to a year in jail and 3 years probation. He did not finish his probation. I don't know the terms of what happened exactly because he won't tell me, and I wasn't around then. But he fled from Florida to Kentucky, and we...

Small claims motion to dismiss case Florida [ 3 Answers ]

The judge gave the coplaintent three weeks to produce the copy of assignment and proof of the obligation plus ownership which we requested. The time is up and I'd like to file a motion to dismiss

Florida Leasing Law - Does this email from landlord effect my case [ 2 Answers ]

I am in Florida. I had prewritten checks for payment till Feb 08. I gave the landlord 60 days notice, moved out at the end of Aug. There was a $500 deposit and $1500 monthly rent. He kept deposit and I cancelled Sept check. I forgot to cancel Oct and he cashed - saying that the bank was set to...

View more questions Search