Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foxracer23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 06:57 AM
    g/f moving away
    OK so I've been dating this girl for a couple of months now and we've had our ups and downs but it has been good. She recently started modeling about 3 hours from home. She stays out of town a couple days out of the week which is cool with me. Her intentions were only to do this for like 3 months and come back home because she gets tired of being there. She broke up with me yesterday because now she plans on moving down there. I don't know what to do because she changes her mind on a daily bases. She never knows what she wants to do and randomly does stuff like this for a couple days or weeks and gets tired of it. She tells me she really likes me but I don't know if I should wait around to see if she will change her mind and move back home.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 07:18 AM

Let her do her thing, and you do yours.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Apr 30, 2009, 08:32 AM

If she's going to keep playing mind games with you and leading you on, how can you ever feel secure with her?

She's confused with what she wants, so she keeps changing her mind. You don't want to get caught up in her confusion, it's just going to cause you unnecessary pain.

It's time to let her go. She's got her own thing to do and now you need to do your own thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving on. Beyond nc [ 7 Answers ]

My ex... after being with me through all of high school... the week after we break up he starts dating another chick... I went NC started to heal and such and then like months later he calls up and we chat to get some stuff out and he says that he wants to marry me later in life but he wants to...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

When is Moving Ok? [ 1 Answers ]

In a shared custody situation (custodial parent has 5 days, noncustodial has weekends) can the noncustodial parent move out of state during a pending court case for custody? A guardian ad litem has been appointed and has not yet met with the noncustodial parent and the child.

View more questions Search