Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefglenna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2013, 08:38 PM
    I have several domestic violence charges.will Oklahoma renew my nursing licence
    I have been arrested several times in past 2 years. Will state of Oklahoma renew my nursing license?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 10:06 PM
    Most likely no. And they shouldn't. You should have shown more restraint. Since you have several domestic violence charges, how will they know you won't abuse your patients? Obviously they can't take your word for it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 29, 2013, 11:00 PM
    No they will not, In fact I am surprised they have not revoked the one you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an illegal immigrant press charges for domestic violence? [ 1 Answers ]

And not have to worry about getting deported?

Defending against false domestic violence charges [ 9 Answers ]

I was arrested for simple assault/domestic my wife and I were arguing loudly and a neighbor called the police. Hours after the argument a police officer arrived to my home. My wife and I have a few scratches and she has hand prints around her neck. This may look bad but the injuries were acquired...

Nursing jobs, and a dismissed domestic violence charge. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 22years old I am in nursing school, when I was 19 Iwas arrested for assult on a female and assult with a deadly weapon, the charges were dismissed after I got a pray for judgment in North Carolina. I have talked to the nursing board and they will give me a lincence, but I am not sure if I will...

Domestic violence AND false charges AND nc [ 4 Answers ]

Okay if someone (exwife) goes to the police station and files charges against their ex husband. Saying that they are scared of this person when ALL that took place was a heated phone conversation regarding their child. Can they charge the guy with Domestic Violence when there were no threats made...

Domestic violence charges? [ 2 Answers ]

I was living in Colorado in 2005 with a roommate,I moved Back to Utah to be with my family And she was mad that I moved,I then eventually moved back to Washington I am now disabled and went to apply for disability and they told me that I have a 3rd degree domestic violence charge? I had no...

View more questions Search