Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IreallyDontKnow Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Feb 20, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Well the easiest as selfish one would be that I get laid or that I get a virgin to have fun with.. .
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 08:06 PM
    So you as an 18 year old are willing to ruin a young girls life for self gratification , go have a long hard look in the mirror my friend.

Feb 20, 2008, 08:09 PM
    How do you know it will ruin her life?
    Carebear86 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 20, 2008, 08:30 PM
    NO WAY! It's wrong in many ways! First of all it's illegal! A girl at 14 doesn't like you... not to be rude... she's in a lala land. She probably thinks you are good looking and thinks she knows what she wants. She's too young having sex anyway! 14? My god, what are these kids doing these days? My honest answer... just don't do it. If you think you are ready for sex, please find an older girl who is of legal age and use protection!!

Feb 20, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Your retarded, go back and read I'm not from USA so its not illegal and at 14 didn't you know what you wanted? I know I did
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2008, 10:48 PM
    Perhaps it will ruin this girl's life... maybe it'll make her life.

There's a strong possibility, however, that she may get pregnant. Yes, you can use condoms... and yes, she can be on the pill... regardless, it can happen. If this DOES happen, what next? Keep the baby? Abort the baby? Either way, that'll be a rough experience for the both of you. But then again, seeing from your prev post on here, maybe you won't care.

At the age of 14, she is literally not mature enough (physically and emotionally) to have sex. Yes, she may be fully developed and ready to bear a child, but her brain is not fully formed to make good decisions. The prefrontal cortex of the brain (the part that controls impulses) is not fully developed as an adolescent. Possibly a good reason why teenagers are known to make bad decisions.

Have you seen an emotionally stable 14 year old girl? Let's be honest. I have seen... very... very... few. And even those few girls I have seen, they're just hiding it well. If you sleep with her, one of the few things that can happen is

1. she will think it's nothing. It was just sex. (highly unlikely)
    2. she will translate sex as love. She will be emotionally attached to you. However, you think it's a good way to get "laid" and to "have fun with a virgin"... that can end badly.

At this point, look at yourself. You're thinking of taking the virginity of a 14 year old girl to "have fun". You said you had a sister? How would you feel if some 18 year old kid asked you how you felt about "having fun" with your 14 year old sister (if she is 14)? Seriously.

If you want to "have fun" and "get laid," find someone your own age... I'm sure there're plenty of girls your age that can't wait to jump in bed with a guy who's willing to jump in bed with a 14 year old girl.
    vbeez Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 21, 2008, 12:48 AM
    Ok. Stop answering this freaks post!! He is NOT 18, but only a lying pedophile, trying to get his rocks off by asking stupid obvious questions. You are sick individual who needs professional help! Someone report this guy!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 03:12 PM
    1-Are you ready to be a dad, if the rubber breaks?
    2- Are you ready for the parents to shove a shotgun up your a$$, and pull the trigger??
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Hell no! Not unless you want to spend the next 14 or so years in prison for statutory rape! And then the rest of your life as a registered sex offender! Tell your friend's sister you have to wait another 4 years ; then you can go for it.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by IreallyDontKnow
    how am I going to end up in jail? Its not illegal where I live
    In almost all jurisdictions in the U.S. it is illegal for an 18-year-old to have sex with a 14-year-old.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:18 PM
    Why not? look back thru history and you will find that lots of girls were married and having sex at 14
    Historically maybe, but it's not appropriate in this day and age.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:21 PM
    I'm not from the USA and I know the law of my country
    Well OK, that may change things a bit as far as the legal issues go. But at your ages I'd think you'd be doing yourselves a lot of emotional damage going at it with each other. I find it hard to believe that your friend would actually condone this with his own sister. Most men would be far more protective of their 14-year-old sister than that, despite what may be legal in your country.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:34 PM
    so she's a friends sister big deal, whats she gunna do bug me if it goes bad for her? And the age difference thing isnt as bad as others like 40 year old guys marry 20 year olds
    Sorry pal, but you sound very self-centered and it's-all-about-me-ish. And it's not just a question of arithmetic either. A 20-year-old has much more maturity and is far more capable of making informed choices than a 14-year-old. That's not to say that someone is infallible or won't use bad judgment just because they're 20. However, someone who's 20 deserves much more benefit of the doubt than someone who's 14. And let's face it ; if this sister of your friend's was 20 instead of 14 and offering to have sex with you, you wouldn't even be on here asking for opinions; you'd just do it. And if she were 20 it wouldn't be considered inappropriate, at least not as far as age issues go. As it is, she's probably just trying to use you to "turn her into a woman", at least in her eyes. Maybe she's being teased by her peers over still being a virgin, so she's going to "fix them all" by doing it with someone who's 18, no less. Don't fall into it and don't let yourself get played. It's not worth jeopardizing your friendship with her brother and it's not worth the emotional repercussions.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:41 PM
    *sigh* im dismissing it because i can find logic that defeats your point feel free to debate points with me on this. And maybe from these actions her life will change for the better or something, i dont know thats why i am here asking for positive and negative points
    It should be obvious to you by now that there are no "positive" points. You've received plenty of negatives. I have to go along with the others, that you're unhappy because you're not hearing what you want to hear. You're obviously going to make up your own mind and do what you want, one way or the other. But you've been told what you've needed to hear, whether it was what you wanted to hear or not.
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2008, 03:45 PM
    talaniman disagrees: You sound like a very smart mouth kid who does care about anything but yourself.
    He sure does, Tal.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Sometimes it just makes sense to give rude obnoxious posters a reddie then talk about them like a dog. Darn young fool, wish he would come sniffin' around any of my girls. Won't be enough left for the law.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    Historically maybe, but it's not appropriate in this day and age.
    Couldn't give a greenie... but I agree.

Historically, it was appropriate to club your neighbor, mate with his wife, and then go back to your cave to finish that sheep you just killed that morning.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Go for it.

:-)

It's called sexual roullette... not for everyone, but it seems to be for you.
    KalFour Posts: 332, Reputation: 46

Feb 23, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Ok... the next person who writes "No, it's statutory rape!" is going to get e-slapped!
    Read the posts people!
    I'm so sick of people in the US assuming that their laws apply everywhere else! If you want to argue a moral point of view, go nuts, but don't try threatening jail-time on people who are behaving perfectly within the law. The age of consent in my country is 16, apparently in his it's 14. You don't have to agree with it, but that's the way it is!

Right... that aside, this might not be the best thing to rush into. She says she's ready, but she's a lot younger than you. And if you go through with this, you'll be her first. Both these things combined are liable to make her clingy. She'll get attached (she probably already is, that's why she wants to do it), but from the sound of things, you won't. She'll want a relationship, and she'll want sex to mean something. She's a girl, it's what we do.
    Maybe if she weren't a virgin it wouldn't be so bad for her emotionally. And have you been with a virgin before? I mean, I know it's tighter or whatever, but for the girl it just hurts! A lot! Might feel better for you, but she might spend the whole time crying. Sound like a fun experience to you? The age gap here creates another problem. You're older, and probably a fair size larger than her. You could do some serious damage to the girl.

She's young... might be better to let her experiment with kids her own age. Just a thought.

Kal
    youcantstop48 Posts: 152, Reputation: 16

Feb 23, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Maybe this will help you, I have a 15 year old daughter and if I caught her having sex with an 18 year old much less anyone whether they live in the united states or where the hell they live they wouldn't have to worry about ever having sex again, they would be one step closer to becoming a female!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search