Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meatpants420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Who sing where did you go when you let me go
    Who sings the song with lyrics where did you go when you let me go I waited for you in a special place
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Full Devil Jacket
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 28, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Full Devil Jacket - Where Did You Go? - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to sing better [ 4 Answers ]

Im in a band and I can't find things on what to do before practice like drinks or using mouthwash to clear my throat or what to drink during practice to keep it moist but not sugar blockage or flem so please tell me or give some tips on that

How can I sing better [ 1 Answers ]

M 20 yrs old... very much interested in singing.how can I make ma voice better.. how you do breathing exercise?? I want to know everything that makes my voice like those singer.infact I want to be singer. Help me

Who sing? [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song "I am the woman at the well, I am the harlet. I am the scattered seed that fell on the ground."

Sing Sing Prison [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a list anywhere that list all the people who were executed at Sing Sing Prison.

I can sing! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Nikkie I'm 21 I'm from Miami Florida,but I'm in Macon Georgia and I can sing!! I drove from Miami to Orlando to be on American Idol and I got a judge who was races and very rude!! Then I went to New Orleans and got the same judge!! I want to prove that I have a voice that will blow...

View more questions Search