Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    envee505 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Is it ghosts in my house my 2-yr old sees?
    I have a question regarding the house we moved into. We have only been here for 2 weeks and I have a 2 year old daughter. About a week ago we were sittin on the bed in my bedroom and i was doing my daughters hair when her line of sight focused on the door to the room and she appeared to be playing 'catch' with an invisible ball and invisible playmate. She would throw 'it' and say 'No, you go get it' and laugh. So I was thinkin maybe an imaginary friend? She seems to be calm and happy so we brushed it off. Then just yesterday we were getting ready and she kept saying 'koko' and pointing to our bedroom door and would refuse to go through it alone. Then my fiancee was in the spare room a few hours later and she looked under her crib and said 'koko' again and my fiancee then put her down on the floor and she screamed and cried like she was sincerely scared of whatever it was under there. I myself have had experiences when I was a child, needless to say im scared of ghosts. Is my house haunted ? Is my daughter seeing real ghosts that are really scaring her? I don't want her to be in this sort of situation. Please help!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 05:37 PM
    Talk to her. Ask her if it is doing something to scare her or if she is just afraid of it. Ask her to tell you ALL about it.
    I doubt it is an imaginary friend because they tend to be just what you want in a friend that you don't have.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Most two year olds don't make up the things that your daughter is seeing. If you were sensitive to paranormal phenomena at her age, she is probably just able to pick up on things that most two year olds miss.

Ghosts can be scary. They never hurt you though, right? Your fearful reaction only feeds her fear. Tell her about what you used to see. I used to see ghosts too, among other things. My Grandparents would always change the subject or distract me. If you can validate her feelings, she may not grow to adulthood with the same fears you have.
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Dec 13, 2011, 03:13 PM
    I have heard that children can see angels and most likely demons too.
    If I were you I would do a search on the house's history. Maybe there is someone that use to live or possibly died there that was named koko

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

I've seen ghosts in my house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi at around 2.30am every morning, my nephew saw in my lounge a young girl walking up and down in front of my fire, he thought at first he was imagining it, until he turned round and saw a man sitting at my table, my partner decided to sit with him in case he had dreamed but no it happened again...

He said he loves me and sees a furture, but needs space! [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have known each other for about a year. He was separated from his wife and going through a really difficult time. Around the end of November we got together-we spent christmas together with our families... and everyone saw how happy we were. We never fought once. He would always tell me...

View more questions Search