Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mo510 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 03:05 PM
    Could I be pregannt or become preganant soon?
    I have been in a serious relationship for four years my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on 14,19 AND 21 of this month June. Now I just got my period yesterday 22nd can I still become pregnant in the next week or so? I took a test today and it was negative. How long more do I have to wait sense on the 28th it will be two weeks from the 14th when we first had unprotected sex.:(
    bgwade Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2008, 03:15 PM
    There is still a possibility of you being pregnant. Chances are you won't know until your next period. You can always talk to your nearest health care center. They have pills that you can take to kill the chances of you becoming pregnant and it's not considered abortion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I preganant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my boyfriend and he used a condom but it broke so he put a new condom on. I wanted to know if there was any precum and if so can I get pregnant from it?

Am I preganant [ 3 Answers ]

I stared 7 days late and it was not normal and I have been peeing oftan,headaches,Breast enlarged and everyother systom of pregnancy I took a test already and it said negative.with faint line after time was up.Could I still be pregnant?I am 25 and I'm not on any birth control.We used the pull out...

I think I'm Preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Im 18 and I think I'm pregnant! I haven't missed my period yet but for then a week now I've been having cramps and kind of tired. I've Been feeling like vomitting on and off through out the days but then I got really sick. I started getting a soar throat and my whole body hurts.I can't seem to...

Could I be preganant? [ 12 Answers ]

Well first of all me and my fiancée had sex around the time of ovulation.. but the day I was suppose to start my period I started to bleed with no cramps.. not that long after the bleeding lightend up.. now I have been spotting pink blood for like 3 days... I also feel like my cervix and uterus is...

View more questions Search