Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rtanck Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Trying to conceive
    Your question: "My cycles are very regular including typical sequence of vaginal discharge after menstruation, ovulation and just prior to menstruation. This month my husband and decided to start conceiving, and this is the week I typically ovulate and it's been 5 days without any daily vaginal discharge? There is however plenty of vaginal discharge/ lubrication during intercourse... I'm stumped what could be the cause?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2012, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rtanck View Post
    Your question: "My cycles are very regular including typical sequence of vaginal discharge after menstruation, ovulation and just prior to menstruation. This month my husband and decided to start conceiving, and this is the week I typically ovulate and it's been 5 days without any daily vaginal discharge? There is however plenty of vaginal discharge/ lubrication during intercourse... I'm stumped what could be the cause?

Please don't keep asking the same question - we're all volunteers and it takes "us" time to get to all of the questions.

An OB/GYN nurse does post here but she's apparently either working or spending time with her family.

Does "typical" mean "always"?

Aug 5, 2012, 12:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please don't keep asking the same question - we're all volunteers and it takes "us" time to get to all of the questions.

An OB/GYN nurse does post here but she's apparently either working or spending time with her family.

Does "typical" mean "always"?
    Typical meaning "the norm" sequence of vaginal discharge consistency that occurs after menstruation-ovulation- beginning of menstruation.
    I apologize for repeated question I was unsure if my original question would be posted to correct field/area of expertise...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2012, 12:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rtanck View Post
    Typical meaning "the norm" sequence of vaginal discharge consistency that occurs after menstruation-ovulation- beginning of menstruation.
    I apologize for repeated question I was unsure if my original question would be posted to correct field/area of expertise...

No problem - I meant do you ALWAYS experience the same discharge, never any exceptions?

I know that some cold medications can sort of "dry" up vaginal discharge.

Aug 5, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    No problem - I meant do you ALWAYS experience the same discharge, never any exceptions?

I know that some cold medications can sort of "dry" up vaginal discharge.
    Yes, my cycles are very regular include type amount and consistency of vaginal discharge... I Will mention the 1st day after my husband and I began trying to conceive (3-4 days prior to the time I anticipated I would ovulate) this lack of vaginal discharge occurred? I have not been on any medications... Could it be nerves? As strange as that may sound?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to be sure of when I conceived . I usually have a 28 day cycle. I had a period on may 16, 2011 and had sex on the 24th, 1st and 2nd of may. Which time do you think I conceived my baby?

Trying to conceive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! Thanks in advance for reading. My fiancé and I have been actively trying to conceive our first child for about a year. I am so frustrated, sad, and completely heartbroken as I thought this month was DEF going to be it, and so did he. I had SO many symptoms. Increased appetite, sore...

When did I conceive? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, The first day of my last lmp was the 11th October 2009. I have a cycle of around 28 days. At my dating scan I was given a due date of the 15th July 2010. Is it possible for me to have conceived on the 2nd November 2009?

When did I conceive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am wondering if based off the due dwte that was given to me on my first ultrasound if you can tell me when I conceived my child. I do not have a regular period so I can't say when the last one was however I know my due date is August 8th. Can you tell me when I conceived and how accurate...

View more questions Search