Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleighsosweet Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2003, 03:12 PM
    Sex
    Ok so I'm a teenage girl and wow do I have a problem.
    Ok so there have been guys I like and all that and then the first guy I thought I loved, I had sex with.
    Now here's where the problem starts: So I've been with way too many people after him and it's like I can't say no. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've told myself several times that I'm not going to do that stuff anymore, but I really can't chage! I desperately want to. I don't want to be like that. I mean, I have my whole life ahead of me and I don't want it to get all screwed up. I've tried changing before and I can't go to anyone for help with this... it's just not a normal thing.
    So if anyone has ANY suggestions on what I should do, please let me know! I want to fix this before it's too late.
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:41 PM
    Re: Sex
    Build up the will power to say no. No one will think any less of you. Chances are, if they guy still hangs round after you say no, he's worth it. I'm sure you're a great person and you're more likely to find someone who truly deserves you if you get to know them better. Also, the wait will make it much more special if you do end up having sex with him.
    Curious123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 05:27 PM
    Sex
    Honestly, change you group of friends. If you surround yourself with different people who are doing different things chances are you will too. I know that isn't what you want to hear but it can actually make a difference. You can do anything you set your mind to, if that is what you really want to do! Good Luck!
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Apr 25, 2004, 08:31 AM
    Sex
    You can't really blame the friends, it's up to the individual. Just try not to get yourself in the situation where you get caught up in the moment and end up having sex. Sop and think about what you're doing and tell yourself you know you will regret it the next day.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2004, 11:39 PM
    Sex
    Hi there

What I'm about to tell you will probably shock you.

It sounds like you are addicted to sex, just like drugs people can get addicted to sex, you will most probably need professional help with this.

Addiction is extremely hard to break and you are going to need to make a concerted effort and try extremely hard. Buy a vibrator and use this every time you think of sex with someone. It is far safer and cleaner.

Think of all the diseases youj can pick up let alone pregnancy. Don't ruin your life with this get help fast.

Regards
    Peanuts
    Jualsy Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2007, 01:24 PM
    There is a fabulous organisation in the US called True Love Waits. You could go on too their site and see if you get any encouragement from it. They (Males and females) wear jeweller with TLW on it or the full words. I think it's a lovely idea.
    It might help to give you some control and then you'll get yourself esteem back.

Wish you well... you are in control!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search