Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ptaggart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 10:13 PM
    English to spanish recipe translations
    Can anyone help me? I need to translate some recipes from Englis to Spanish for my Spanish class?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 12:03 AM
    Hi, ptaggart!

If this is for homework, you could post your translations that you've made in Spanish right here so that hopefully, someone who is fluent in both English and Spanish could verify whether the translations are correct or not and if there are some problems with the translations, hopefully that person will discuss with you why there was a problem and how you might improve on them.

Thanks!
    MissNoralia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 10:09 AM

I'm an ESL teacher and I'm a native speaker of Spanish. I can help you, if you want...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

Spanish chicken recipe? [ 3 Answers ]

A few years ago for my spanish class I made a recipe and I cannot remember what it was called! All that I can remember is that you had to blend up the chicken, and mix it with a kind of pasty mixture, I know that it had some garlic in it, and that after you mixed up the chicken you had to dip it in...

Translation of a spanish recipe item [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what "apio picadito" means?

View more questions Search