Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judyvans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2011, 06:31 PM
    A Christmas movie.
    Husband cheats on wife. She loses everything. Gets mugged, has to sleep in car. Meets woman that does the same. Gets taught how to survive with little or no money. Blonde actress. Need title. Thank you. You people are so smart, I found and bought the last movie you helped me with. Thanks again.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2011, 07:31 PM

Home by Christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Christmas movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a old movie that involves a teenage boy who wants a dog, and he wishes on the Christmas star for a dog, but ends up getting turned into a dog instead. All I remember is that he was friends with a old man who the homeless called the Professor, and that he travels a long way to find...

A christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about an evil santa. (I think) It was early 90s when I saw it, not sure when it was made. The ONLY thing I remember is santa in a living room, and someone shoots him. For some reason I really remember that his blood was black lol. It struck me as odd when I...

Looking for a christmas movie [ 1 Answers ]

My mom taped over my christmas tape I have found most of the movies. I'm now looking for a animated movie about a tree that becomes a christmas tree for a little girl that is sick in bed. The animals in the forest move the tree outside the little girls room. If anyone can help that would be...

What is the name of this christmas movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a young boy that befriends a homeless man(I think the mans name was John) and at the end John dies and the boys family and friends give some kind of party for the homeless.

View more questions Search