Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XsophieX Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 01:45 AM
    I really want to loose wieght and fast!
    Im 15 and I'm about 5'3 I weigh about 8 stone and am size 8/10, I wouldn't say I was fat but I wouldn say I was thin either! I want to drop down to a size 2/4 and weigh around 6 and a half stone, does anyone have any tips on dietin and how long it will take me to reach my target wieght!
    Pryncess Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 22, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Try to stay away from fast food and junk food or just cut back on it. Stay away from carbs like rice and bread. Exercise at least once a day and try to do a lot of walking. Water is good too and I'm not sure if this one will work but someone told my mom once that if you eat a gram of protein for every pound you weigh everyday then it will take some weight off, but you have to be exercising too for it to work. I hope that helps and just give it time, don't give up because your not going to drop like 10 pounds over night!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2007, 02:35 PM
    Most important to be healthy.

Instead of larger meals eats smaller portions throughout the day. And there is absolutely nothing like working out, especially cardio (running or walking for ex) to burn calories and increase your metabolism.

It may not be that easy to schedule your life that way, but it can be that simple of an answer. Limit what you put in, burn more calories by doing some work. Even a person at a "healthier" weight needs to exercise their body for good health.
    NalvaBabii Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Just watch how many calories you put into your body and try to burn them off before they turn into fat
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 02:48 PM
    Personally your weight is in the perfect percentage for your height. 112 pounds. To weigh much less could be dangerous to your health.

Now, you can work out to tone up, but for your height, your weight is perfect.

Normal BMI (Body Mass Index) is 18.5 - 24.9, and yours is 19.8. Much less than this and you will be considered underweight.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2007, 02:50 PM
    6 1/2 stone calculates to 91 pounds. If you weigh this, then your BMI would be 16.1. Being underweight is anything under 18.5.

So this would constitute almost being grossly underweight and a danger to your health.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Can I loose my pregnancy weight FAST? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago I gained over 100lbs from my pregnancy and now weigh a wopping 230LBS! And I'm only 5'2". I want to lose all this weight asap and wiling to discipline myself doing it.I'm looking into losing 115lbs, how can I do this fast?:confused:

Dying to loose weight fast! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old and gaining weight fast :( I used to think I was at a good weight but lately its just been stacking on. I used to weigh 55kg now I weigh 70kg its gotten out of control and I don't know what to do I've tried to eat healthy tried not to eat junk but I can't...

Loose weight fast [ 6 Answers ]

I've been wanting to loose wieght now for a while. I am 5'1 and weigh 105 pounds. Does anyone have any tips that I can use, to look skinny in 5 weeks, before school!! :eek:

I need ways to loose weight . And fast [ 1 Answers ]

Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to...

Under wieght puppy [ 1 Answers ]

I just rescued a under weight male Chihuahua it's a puppy about 2months old and it not wanting to really eat I have been using dropper to give it formula and water but it is getting diarrhea not really bad but it looks really mucus can anyone help.:o

View more questions Search