Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    127wspave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2014, 09:35 PM
    Kidney stone pain
    Aching dull pain below my ribs in my back area. Sometimes small stabbing pains. They come and go. I have had very musky smelling urine for close to a year now. About 12 years ago, I had rectocele repair surgery and 10 years ago I had scar tissue removed from where they did the repair. I have over the years had a reoccurring of collapsing of the wall tissue again causing me problems yet, with painful to uncomfortable intercourse, sometimes a feeling of having to urinate "now", but hardly producing any urine at all. But when that feeling goes away, I have normal production of urine. Upon examination of vagina, there is too much tissue at the opening, almost crowding out of what used to be an open area. Also each time I urinate the urge to defecate is strong and sometimes I have no control over not wanting to Defecate, it just comes out. I would like to know if This all could be affecting my kidney function and that could be causing kidney pain. I am due for a checkup (since we now have insurance) and it has been over two years since I've seen my regular doctor. We are also talking to an attorney for Mesh being maybe used in my surgery which might be causing me complications.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2014, 10:44 PM
    It could be, or the pain can also be related to other infections or issues.
    Waiting so long with kidney issues can be to the point of life threatening, even with no insurance,

You should see about this soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidney stone [ 1 Answers ]

I was admitted to the hospital Tuesday night for severe pain which turned out to be a 3.5 cm kidney stone. I did pass the stone early Thursday morning and was sent home on oxycodone. It is now Saturday and I still have abdominal pain although its not nearly as bad as it was. Is this normal? If so,...

I had a kidney stone blasted about 2 weeks ago and today I see where the stent is out [ 1 Answers ]

Today I noticed that some other the stent is hanging out and I need to know what I can do about this

Kidney stone? [ 2 Answers ]

Very sharp intense pain in lower back shooting into my groin.. Went to hospital and ct scan showed no stone.. Still in horrible pain...

Can I kidney stone that has not passed turn into an infection? How would I know? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had a very small kidney stone that has not passed and it has been over 6 months. We have went to the hospital 3 times and they all say the same thing... "not big enough to break up, will pass on its own." I want to know if maybe he may have a kidney infection because he is still in...

Kidney Stone or what? [ 23 Answers ]

About 6-8 months ago I went to the doctor because every time I went to the bathroom I would have a bloody stool. I had a colonoscopy done and they said everything was fine and nothing was wrong and the blood went away. About a 2 months ago I was rushed to the E.R. after experiencing the worse pain...

View more questions Search