Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ezatul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Computer beginner
    My computer is infected with rvhost.exe. When my computer is started, The task manager shows .
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Seems to be gaining popularity:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/intern...exe-57096.html

Edit ot add:
    Also --> AntiVirus Solution and Removal - W32.Yautoit.N
    babadikya Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Ezatul... go to this link and you'll get the answer on how to remove the rvhost.exe problem:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/spywar...are-71164.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rvhost.exe [ 5 Answers ]

hello I was infected with rvhost.exe, same problems with the others guys,it disable my task manager,folder option and registry.. I try to follow some of our fellas step which is go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Policies\System and change the value but to no...

About RVHOST.exe [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting the following error message: Windows cannot find RVHost.exe,make sure you typed the name correctly... Most likely it is a virus! Could you please advise on how to remove it? Thanks.

OS infected with rvhost.exe [ 4 Answers ]

My computer is infected with rvhost.exe. When my computer is started, The task manager shows that the processor usage is fully occupied (100%). As soon as I kill/disable this process, my CPU usage drop to the normal level. I have AVG but it didn't detected any problems in my system. Please Help ...

What should I do of RVHOST.EXE? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having same problem on my network of Rvhost.exe. It is infecting my system. I have already installed the Avasta 4 Home edition but unable to remove it from my USB drive. When ever I reconnect my USB to system it has a folder naming "newfolder".How can I remove or secure my Network...

My computer is infected with rvhost.exe and registry editing option is disabled [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pple, My Computer in infected with RVHOST.exe worm I had tried many antiviruses but they couldn't help me, and also this virus has blocked my task manager and registry edition options and it hide the folder option from tool menu of explorer, when I want to edit the registry it says that...

View more questions Search