Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaStEr DiEgO Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Items list
    Does any body no if there is a list were it says were to find items. Hit me up if u know any thing.:cool:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 14, 2007, 08:02 PM
    A list? Like Ebay? I'm confused. You can find games on Ebay, Amazon, all sorts of places..

Nov 18, 2007, 06:55 PM
    For the game runescape!!
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Nov 20, 2007, 09:15 PM
    RuneHQ

Going to the above website will give you access to all you need to know about Runescape, item lists, quest guides, maps, and even people and monster guides.

Nov 21, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Ty Da Bigchamp
    zorothefox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Go to Rune hq That's the best place to find out about stuff in runescape they have everything
    str33t punk Posts: 78, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Runehq isn't right for their prices on runescape.. other than that they are preaty good... for quest help try Index - Runetower - Runescape Tips they don't have all of them but the ones they have are packed with pictures and I like that
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Mar 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Rune HQ might not be good for prices on items, but I do believe it has great database on where to get these items. The items database has mostly all the pictures for everything in their database. The databases have mostly all the stats for everything on their list, also which monster drops these items. They're not that good for exact prices but if you really want to know the exact price, you should just go to the grand exchange or trade with someone. Sal's Realm of Runescape Has great training guides for your non-combat skills and has great miscellaneous guides. They're quest helps are good to but I still prefer RuneHQ for quest help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Counting Items [ 1 Answers ]

If a variable in column A fulfills a certain condition, I have it listed in column B Column A Q W E R T

Inventory Items [ 1 Answers ]

I have a client who is using Quickbooks 2006. They want to use the item setup for inventory items. Is there a way to be able to transfer items to job costing as needed, without invoicing?

L1A first timer - need a list of items I can include to get refund [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am working in L1A visa status in NJ since Jan 23 2006 till now. I am filing my returns for the first time. Please help with my below questions. 1) Can I claim my mother as dependent who stayed with me in Visitors visa for 136 days during the year 2006? 2) I am single and living...

Menu Items [ 1 Answers ]

How to Enable / disable Menu Items For Windows Programming If Program is to be written in Visual C++

Runescape items [ 25 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a mind talisman is worth? I a newbie and completely clueless... :confused: :D

View more questions Search